Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not just Teslas its any car using Bluetooth and similarly any with radio key fobs open to relay stealing. Teslas do allow you to deactivate this and just use the keycard to get in, also you can set pin code which has to be entered before car will start which stops them driving off if get in. You can always turn your Bluetooth off on your phone when away from car as well, like the WI-FI good practice when not using it to stop people hacking your phone. Probably best in another thread on security rather than this one “orders to deliver”

Reactions: frasax and MikeyM
So i ordered my Model 3SR White /Black/18.. basic I know.. in Feb 2022 with Zen Auto.
Originally promised by Zen that it would be May delivery and still even now they are saying May...

Spoke to Tesla though who have said likely delivery of Aug/September 2022..

Anyone else had same with Zenauto?
I ordered the same in Feb with them, they said May/June whenever I asked them and only recently said it’s now Nov due to the shutdown and that’s when the next batch of cars will be arriving...
Speaking to Tesla they also confirmed Nov.

So i ordered my Model 3SR White /Black/18.. basic I know.. in Feb 2022 with Zen Auto.
Originally promised by Zen that it would be May delivery and still even now they are saying May...

Spoke to Tesla though who have said likely delivery of Aug/September 2022..

Anyone else had same with Zenauto?

I have an order with Zen, albeit with a MYLR. They’ve mentioned a few times to me that they have an enterprise bulk order with Tesla ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, according to the Tesla chat advisors enterprise bulk orders don’t always show their due date to the normal CS team. But as with most things chat advisors say I take it all with a big pinch of salt. Until I get a VIN I consider the order to be in limbo with no due date.

How does this belong here?

Any firmware issue and bug that withholds ordered and inventory vehicles from being delivered until a patch/upgrade released is relevant to orders and deliveries

Here are all the recent Tesla bugs and bulletins issued in May. Anyone wishes to see the entire list, simply subscribe to Tesla Service which is available for public access:

1653163663318.png

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: JOL1 and s88ats
Except that issue isn’t causing ordered and inventory vehicles from being delivered.

That's your opinion. Teslas will not begin deliveries until all the outstanding issues raised in May are addressed and remedied. That's why inventory vehicles sold in past 2 weeks delivery of which would have usually been within 2-3 days are currently on hold until further notice, no specific delivery dates given the buyers. I had projected these problems during past 3-months hence why recommended any one who had the opportunity to purchase a 2021 inventory vehicle take it versus a 2022 vehicle:

1653163965016.png

That's your opinion. Teslas will not begin deliveries until all the outstanding issues raised in May are addressed and remedied. That's why inventory vehicles sold in past 2 weeks delivery of which would have usually been within 2-3 days are currently on hold until further notice, no specific delivery dates given the buyers. I had projected these problems during past 3-months hence why recommended any one who had the opportunity to purchase a 2021 inventory vehicle take it versus a 2022 vehicle:

View attachment 807150
Makes sense. My inventory order is on hold until further notice and Tesla cannot commit to a date, only that I should expect mid-June for release.

View attachment 807150
Except that this isn't something that is easily fixed by any manufacturer. It is how BTLE is designed to work. It isn't just a Tesla issue, it's any system that uses it to communicate.
It was designed for smart devices to communicate over very short distances, for example smart watches, etc.

View attachment 807150
Nothing in there about Bluetooth LE security chief, which is what my comment directly referred to.

I’ll be sure to try to get that 2021 UK Model Y on order immediately :rolleyes: