Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have just called them, it is a block order, does that mean they just bulk deliver them when delivery time comes? Estimated timing mid-late November.
Yes it means you dont have to wait through a queue for your individual order if its allocated from a bulk delivery. Lots of orders have a Nov delivery date and many RHD cars have been seen waiting on the pier in Shanghai. We should hear over the next week which boat they are likely to be shipped on.

Good morning guys. You are lucky, I from January 3 waiting for my edd has changed at least 20 times and now in the app does not say anything
Take little notice of the EDD on the App. It is apparent with everyone that we all went through the same when waiting for our cars, dozens of changes.

The only fact you can be sure of you WILL receive your car when it arrives.

If you follow the shipping thread you will have more idea when your car will arrive.

Also you will receive a VIN number, when you receive that you know you are getting close. 👍

Reactions: EVolution2022
Anyone here thinking of cancelling (or) delaying their orders until Tesla Vision works properly in UK ?

I have a Model Y (Mar-22) and ever since recent update switching over to Tesla Vision, my Autopilot+Lane keep has gone to *sugar*.....it tries to keep taking every single exit at the very last fraction of second - it's unusable at this stage and downright dangerous !!!

I hear now they have removed the parking sensors and new cars will use Tesla Vision for that purpose but the software is not ready yet - I have another Model Y on order but won't be collecting that anytime soon and instead thinking of cancelling it as this removal of sensors is change to the spec that I ordered in my opinion !!!

It will be several years before Tesla Vision gets any better and reliable in UK roads........

Anyone here thinking of cancelling (or) delaying their orders until Tesla Vision works properly in UK ?

I have a Model Y (Mar-22) and ever since recent update switching over to Tesla Vision, my Autopilot+Lane keep has gone to *sugar*.....it tries to keep taking every single exit at the very last fraction of second - it's unusable at this stage and downright dangerous !!!

I hear now they have removed the parking sensors and new cars will use Tesla Vision for that purpose but the software is not ready yet - I have another Model Y on order but won't be collecting that anytime soon and instead thinking of cancelling it as this removal of sensors is change to the spec that I ordered in my opinion !!!

It will be several years before Tesla Vision gets any better and reliable in UK roads........
Why have you still got a Tesla, It has become clear on every post you make you have something to moan about. :rolleyes:

Make yourself happy and purchase whatever brand you think will make you happy.

I and many more are very happy with our purchase yet you still post negative comments about any subject you can.

Why have you still got a Tesla, It has become clear on every post you make you have something to moan about. :rolleyes:

Make yourself happy and purchase whatever brand you think will make you happy.

I and many more are very happy with our purchase yet you still post negative comments about any subject you can.
'coz I'm entitled to my opinion and I'm free to share it !!!

Reactions: Zedbox and Frankcjd

It's pretty clear at this point you should buy yourself a MG4 and pay someone the £30k difference to drive you around instead.