Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One of my expired orders has moved to “on order build slot confirmed” with a delivery date of mid-December -however, I’m still waiting for them to “fix” the My Car section and show me the quote I actually signed.
When I spoke to them earlier this week, they said that Tesla say the car is due mid November.
I hope it gets sorted in time for you. I had the same, i had to keep chasing them, they were so slow.

Stand down all tuskers order people. Tuskers have said they had a 'system error' yesterday so all the information currently on their status page is incorrect. I've had a chat with tesla today who suggest delivery will occur in November or December despite tuskers being adamant it will be delivered in January (go figure)

Anyone ordered via tusker? I’m currently mid nov to early dec and the status on tusker has gone from ‘in transit to dealer’ to ‘released from factory’ - not sure if that is a good or bad thing? Haha
My status changed to "On Order Build Slot Confirmed" and EDD in Mid Dec. Still, I am not excited/anxious looking at the status updates and better to wait until we have the text from Tesla about VIN allocation or delivery confirmation.

Tuskers order 20th May 2022: Model Y LR | MSM | Black Interior
EDD - Late Sept 22 | Mid Dec 22

Hi - new to this forum & Tesla ownership.

Ordered company car through Lex earlier this week. At the time the website said delivery Nov - Dec 22. I've received an ETA stock date of 31-Dec-2022 from Lex. Tesla told me by email Nov-Dec is still the plan.

Is this realistic or should I set my expectation for next year.

Ordered MYLR Black ext. / White Int. / 20' Induction Wheels

U.K. EDD 14-30th Nov for MYLR MSM 20”
With all the movement in EDD’s the last few days, mine has held for a good few weeks now.

God knows where the car is though given it’s only a month away!
Mine has stuck too to Nov 7th - 23rd. Ordered 20th May, but feel I’m nearer the front of the queue for Q4 deliveries. Seems some orders part June onwards are having their EDDs moved around.

Ordered company car through Lex earlier this week. At the time the website said delivery Nov - Dec 22. I've received an ETA stock date of 31-Dec-2022 from Lex. Tesla told me by email Nov-Dec is still the plan.

Its possible but may end up depending on how smoothly production goes, what the other country demands are, and what shipping is available at what point in time. Its best to consider the Tesla EDDs a guesstimate and not rely on them at all.

I feel like they just say 31st December just in case.