Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you're patient, march has two advantages, certainly in the UK the minor perk of having a brand new reg, but it also delivers peace of mind getting confirmation from others just what they're getting delivered. Cudos and high praise for anyone thinking 'ahh balls with it, it's a TESLA, so any car is legendary', and opt in for the early deliveries. I have been assured by a team member at Tesla in person that ALL cars will be Ryzen, and have the 15v Li battery.. (plus other new additions).... so even for me the gamble is totally mitigated. I need March, as it coincides with bonus, so it's just an alignment of stars.
Yeah I get you but I’m in Ireland and am already waiting since October 😂

I hope I'm wrong in my suspicion that Tesla chat people really have no idea whatsoever about the processors in the upcoming shipments of cars. Otherwise there could be a lot of disgruntled customers in a month if the cars all turn out to have Intel processors after all these customer service chat confirmations.