Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Those who already received their vehicle. Did you get the sonic, cup head, and cat quest games? Also, are you able to use a wireless game controller?
Thanks in advance.

I don't have my car yet, but others have said those games are not there. And there's no wireless controller support. So far as I can tell it's rumoured to be in development at the moment, but no official news on if/when it's coming.

Got the text today as well. Just a quick one, could i still cancel this far ahead? Seen some much better leasing deals than the one from Tesla direct.
Really??? I would question that given that all vehicles are essentially purchased direct from Tesla at the same price. The more people involved in the chain, the greater the cost (that get's passed to the end customer eventually). As an example, although Vanarama seemed to be offering great incentives (free wall charger), they are only an extra shop window and arrange purchasing through one of the big LeaseCo's (including ALD, Lex and Lloyds) - they will pass the cost for that charger on to you somehow. I did much research and could not find anything that actually beat Tesla/ALD once you take gimmicks, freebies and other rubbish into account. Also, some brokers/LeaseCo's cannot offer you the full flexibility on options. They only deal with the basic models (e.g. no wheel upgrades) because they are just bulk buying and keeping it simple. Maybe I'm wrong, but that was what I found in October/November last year when I ordered and was definitely confirmed when talking at length with my TA after I placed my order.

Reactions: desseardo