Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My order has changed today - same dates as you and no VIN.

Same for me! Same dates with a poverty spec LR at Trafford Centre. No vin yet.

Trafford centre pickup for me too. Have you had yours on order a while? I am doing it via lease and therefore can’t see any info in my Tesla account, not sure if that will change at all as things move on.
Mine is also Trafford Centre. I guess they will be busy that week!

Lovely car, but yeah after all the wait and build up - sounds disappointing. Mine's being delivered so god knows what to expect after being transported a few hundred miles on the back of a transporter!!!
Same for me! Same dates with a poverty spec LR at Trafford Centre. No vin yet.
Same Here 22-31 March
London Brent Cross LR Blue Standard wheels
No Car/VIN assigned yet

01628 450660 option 4. Although see above for another M3P buyer @NathObeaN who just got the runaround.

Cheers thanks! It's a problem for me because the trade-in value for my car expires on 1st Apr, and I'm relying on the value they've given me for this whole thing to go through. It's still my daily driver so it's slowly accruing more miles, and I'm concerned that if I wait until May, they will give me significantly less for it.

Reactions: milesr3
For crying out loud. After being assured multiple times I was having a March delivery, my account now says “May 08 - June 05”. Fuming.

I feel your pain and frustration mate! I'm in exactly the same boat. I've ordered the same model, was told March. Now my account is saying May 03 - May 31, which is just out the question really. I'm relying on the trade-in value Tesla have offered me, which expires on 1st April. My trade-in car is still my daily driver, so it's slowly accruing miles, and I'm worried that if I wait till May, they will offer me significantly less for it which will blow this whole thing out the water. :(

So, how are people keeping their mind off their Tesla delivery? I decided to order the console tray for something to look forward to receiving for a few days, now they’ve been delivered and it’s back to the Tesla countdown.

20 days to go…
Oh dont !

I went nuts on Ali Express

1645113008662.png

1645113076100.png

And a Tesla jacket OFCOURSE

1645113107448.png

Price difference between here and AMAZON.. I could wait the 3 weeks delivery lol - everything arrived in mint condition, exceptional. I have a big box of goodies waiting to be introduced to a car ! 😁

Oh forgot the sub trunk / frunk mats, and trunk mat, and sub trunk organiser, and some usb c to usb adapters... and some HOLTS tyre repair kits for 18"+ wheels.

Yeah I have been busy keeping myself from spiraling out of control waiting for delivery date.

So, how are people keeping their mind off their Tesla delivery? I decided to order the console tray for something to look forward to receiving for a few days, now they’ve been delivered and it’s back to the Tesla countdown.

20 days to go…
Order more stuff, I also bought the trays and then I bought a Spigen screen protector, having taken delivery of my car now, it could do with some decent mats (supplied ones are paper thin) and then a “trunk” & “frunk” set of mats, a tyre inflator the list is endless. 😀

Order more stuff, I also bought the trays and then I bought a Spigen screen protector, having taken delivery of my car now, it could do with some decent mats (supplied ones are paper thin) and then a “trunk” & “frunk” set of mats, a tyre inflator the list is endless. 😀
Talking of that, i still haven't decided clear or matte for screen protector. 1st world decisions.