Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Honestly, right now it seems like everyday is dragging on for ages. Ordered at the end of Jan, which isn't too long ago compared to some people on here and I've had my EDD pushed back twice now. Hoping that there won't be any further date changes, unless it is a closer date of course, but right now that's not looking likely whatsoever. I guess we will see, for now, I'm enjoying reading through everyone collecting their new prized possessions :))

Once you have been assigned a Vin it is almost guaranteed that that is your car and it wont change? or is it just a place holder?

I got my VIN last week with EDD 6-13 March and today it has changed to 11-21 March. Spoke to Craig and he gave the usual "nothing he can do" but I "should" get it in March.

Since my EDD went from March to May/June then back to March feels like I'm on the verge of an aneurysm...

Another chat with Tesla chat this morning… starting to get impatient. Ordered on 9/12/21, M3 RWD, White, Black interior, Aero. Craig on chat this morning said it was difficult to say when I’d get the car, it is waiting to be matched and ‘that could happen this month’. I really hope so. Feels like it’s taking ages. Feel like it’s going to be May/June.
Same spec as I ordered though you have ordered yours before me. It feels like there are more long ranges being delivered than RWD on here, but I guess that doesn’t mean anything. Fingers crossed you get matched soon. I am in the same situation, lease car, no date and waiting for match. I think some of this seems to depend where abouts in the country you are located too.

I got my VIN last week with EDD 6-13 March and today it has changed to 11-21 March. Spoke to Craig and he gave the usual "nothing he can do" but I "should" get it in March.
One of the most conssistent aspects of the process of buying a Tesla is the lack of consistency!!

Order paved on 27th October. I don't have a VIN, I never had an EDD and a week ago I get a text mesaage telling me I had 24 hours to choose a pick up date. I still don't have a VIN (not that I care) amd I have pick up date on 26th March at 2.30pm.

I wonder why there is no consistency?

Reactions: JOL1
Mine is AF, but I'm getting mine delivered to me in Southampton. I hope it doesn't go to Peterborough then come back down here on a lorry, no idea why I get AF.
Seems to me that all the Southampton cars are A something which is not Hampshire reg area. Anyone got any ideas why this is?

Mine is AF22 as well picking up next Friday!!

Hello all,

Nice to hear all your stories and accounts of the process.

Ordered my M3, white, aero and black interior on 20th Feb, had a delivery date of November when I ordered.

This later changed to June 02 - July 04 but then went back to November and then as it is a lease car with Lex disappeared from my online account.

It is really annoying now as I cannot even refresh a page to see if anything has changed. I literally have to call Tesla who are not fun to get hold of to find out nothing has changed.

How long does it take for bank transfer payments to clear. I sent £5 this morning and it hasnt shown up. Cautious to try big amounts until a test payment is confirmed
Well thanks did some transfers last week and they went through in under 2 hours. I made the final 20k payment yesterday and it still hasn’t shown up!! Got stressed but read somewhere that they are manual added to your account and not at weekends so let’s hope that’s true! 🤞🏻

Reactions: LuckyLukeUK