Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've just spent the last half hour watching Tesla light shows with my youngest (yes, I know it's late, but she's as excited as I am about tomorrow).
Let's hope I can sleep... Need to be up bright and early to catch a train.
Can't quite believe the day is almost here, but before I go, I'd just like to thank you all for the invaluable info I've learnt over the past month. My husband on the other hand, probably wishes I'd never found you lot, because I haven't stopped rabbiting on... :D

The final invoice appears in your Tesla account just like your booking invoice. I got the final invoice on 18th Feb but at that time my collection date was 3rd March, so just 13 days later. But then there were 'delivery delays' and tesla put the delivery date back a week to the 10th. The SMS with the Reg plate only came on the 3rd March which at that point was 7 days before delivery.

Edit: I actually first got a SMS with the reg number on 24th Feb (7 days before original delivery date), then got the same SMS again on 3rd March which was 7 days before the new delivery date. So there is a pattern there.
What time are you picking up on the 16th? I getting my M3 RWD Black on Aeros at 12

I've just spent the last half hour watching Tesla light shows with my youngest (yes, I know it's late, but she's as excited as I am about tomorrow).
Can't quite believe the day is almost here, but before I go, I'd just like to thank you all for the invaluable info I've learnt over the past month. My husband on the other hand, probably wishes I'd never found you lot, because I haven't stopped rabbiting on... :D
Where you picking up from?

All the best for tomorrow! - this forum is brilliant.

Reactions: Spottytiger
now i have my VIN and Registration :) (WN22 for me) with pickup on the 12th... but still no final invoice to pay, even though ive had the text saying it will come through in a few hours... anybody got the phone number so i can call them rather than wait for the chat icon? thanks in advance

Woohoo!
03DFADDA-F21B-4721-BDEB-C4C7E187AECD.jpeg