Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
that's the payment deed done after chasing the invoice.. and having to speak to the bank fraud department .. always a joy!
Do i have to email proof of payment? anyone else done this? or is a clear balance sufficient ?
Nice one. How did you chase invoice? I've tried chat (told would be available in a few hours, but never appeared) and email deliverygb (no response).

@Snowy77 I know its just software for EAP so in theory they can add to any car, but have they assured you that won't slow down a match? eg if a regular car comes through it can be matched and then they slip the EAP switch?
Yeah I did things slightly differently - stock the car comes completely OEM as I didn't want to add these to the PCP. I have added EAP / Boost on my account and will be billed seperately (cash). The idea was that I'd have these 'enabled' at car pick up.

Saying that, I think it's unlikely in light of recent posts here 😆 - probably all come on post pick up / wifi.

Hey all! This chat is addictive! I read it the moment I wake up each morning haha. Would love some reassurance re when I will maybe take delivery. Details as follows:

M3 RWD/White/Black/Aero

2nd Feb 2022 - Order date
2nd Feb 2022 - RN provided

When I ordered it said delivery May. It then changed to June-July with a more specific window in there and then went back to May for a couple weeks and has just changed to July 02 - July 30 NOOOOOOO!!! I'm sure it'll probably change back again to May so I'm not too worried but based on all your expertise and given my order date (seems like I just missed out on March delivery by a couple days) do you think there may be a chance I could get something sooner? Is it worth contacting them to match me with another car?

Thanks!

Hey all! This chat is addictive! I read it the moment I wake up each morning haha. Would love some reassurance re when I will maybe take delivery. Details as follows:

M3 RWD/White/Black/Aero

When I ordered it said delivery May. It then changed to June-July with a more specific window in there and then went back to May for a couple weeks and has just changed to July 02 - July 30 NOOOOOOO!!! I'm sure it'll probably change back again to May so I'm not too worried but based on all your expertise and given my order date (seems like I just missed out on March delivery by a couple days) do you think there may be a chance I could get something sooner? Is it worth contacting them to match me with another car?

Thanks!
I churned this over, and conclude myself that ALL Q1 matches are done for. Q2 cars will be made starting April, and assume it's why UK deliveries start May.. I guess it's accounting for the month transit, then after that it's track shipments on Mr Miserable's Shipment thread.. There is a possibility that as collections ramp up these last few weeks in March that inventory cars will sporadically appear as some cancel / reject / unable to pick up... It's these inventory cars that could match your order so it's worth keeping an eye on, and if so, a Tesla rep can marry a car to your RN earlier than your natural ETA.

One thing with Tesla is.. anything is possible.

EDIT: just to add that My car originally said March 21st to March 31st but then they bombshelled.

1646836508688.png

All things considered it's about a month extra to wait if worst case 31st March was my old ETA. I can live with it. Leaves me an extra pay day to save 😁 I'm guessing that my car fell through the last crack of Q1. Still pestering Tesla to see if any matches are happening, but, I'm busy at work so can't hit ctrl+F5 as obsessively as I'd personally like to ahaha

Last edited:

M3 RWD/White/Black/Aero

Thanks!
Hi, I posted further back a few pages with my story. Same spec but LR… order date and delays identical. On Monday I went to my local Tesla dealer and he searched new inventory (only 3 model 3’s)before being published widely and found my exact spec.

He allocated it to my RN and then I called up to book delivery.

In summary, on Monday this week my dates had moved out to June /July. A day later I had a car allocated, delivery booked and I collect this Saturday from Bluewater. Reg provided and car now insured. I’m good to go.

My recommendation is hassle the local dealer in person. On the phone they were not much help. Really payed to be persistent.

Reactions: JOL1
Hi, I posted further back a few pages with my story. Same spec but LR… order date and delays identical. On Monday I went to my local Tesla dealer and he searched new inventory (only 3 model 3’s)before being published widely and found my exact spec.

He allocated it to my RN and then I called up to book delivery.

In summary, on Monday this week my dates had moved out to June /July. A day later I had a car allocated, delivery booked and I collect this Saturday from Bluewater. Reg provided and car now insured. I’m good to go.

My recommendation is hassle the local dealer in person. On the phone they were not much help. Really payed to be persistent.
Good advice! I may try to call my local Tesla dealer.

Collected our M3 RWD from Portbury Docks. Staff were great and friendly - although they looked cold - their 'office' is a Model S.

Trade-in of our M3 2019 was straight forward. Checked the new one over. Boot misaligned so logged that on the app. Hoping a ranger can sort this as the journey back to Bristol is 1.5hrs each way. No scratches, dents or swirl marks.

We were 2hrs early but it was no trouble. Car was ready.

2022 version much better quality fit and finished vs 2019 version.

Supercharged (at the new rates!), cheeky lunch at Miller&Carter, then journey back home. #NoRegrets

Reactions: SaltyMod3