Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Two questions for the fabulous forum - 1st - those who have had their cars delivered, when did you get the SMS with tracking? I assuming the morning of delivery? 2nd question - I’ve seen a recent video where the passenger seat on the RWD didn’t have lumbar ?

Well it's finally here, Tesla Eve... 🎄 Picking up my Model 3 tomorrow at Bluewater. I'm in the Great Job 22 club. Ordered on the 25th November.

Could've actually collected today but I thought it'd be really cool to get the 007 bus directly to Bluewater, and after 3 months I could handle an extra day. Plus, it's a nice way to start the weekend!

I saw another member post that the first song they heard on the radio as they drove off was Buck Rodgers by Feeder. Made me chuckle. :)
...he's got a brand new car, looks like a Jaguar, it's got leather seats, it's got a CD player...

This inspired me to make a playlist to put onto a USB stick for the journey back. This is what I put together so far... I'm sure there's more but this should cover the journey back.
  • Buck Rodgers - Feeder
  • Vehicle - The Ides Of March
  • She’s Electric - Oasis
  • Tesla Girls - OMD
  • Cars - Gary Numan
  • I Drove All Night - Cyndi Lauper
  • Little Red Corvette - Prince
  • Fast Car - Tracy Chapman
  • Should I Stay Or Should I Go - The Clash
  • Where The Streets Have No Name - U2
  • Road Runner - The Modern Lovers
  • Keep The Car Running - Arcade Fire
Can't wait! Thanks for all the tips and helpful posts. Tomorrow is going to be so much fun... :cool:
Gotta add Learning to Fly - Foo Fighters!

Loads of used and demos on inventory now. Demo price are fair as they are only a few months old but they all include FSD.
The used ones from 2019 are priced bizarrely, all include EAP and some are priced more than new.
Adding EAP seems a clever way for Tesla to artificially increase used prices 🧐

The prices of these demos are anything but fair, you must not know the price of the new list price of these vehicles. Although Tesla UK increased its base price for new vehicles by 2000 pounds! these used/demo vehicles are highly inflated. You can see that by deducting the FSD that's been tacked on the price (which you may request them to remove if you decide to buy) and after deducting the FSD of 6800 pound, the remaining price is still 5,000 - 6,000 higher than the list price of a new vehicle ordered. Tesla UK have substantially increased the price of their used/demo vehicles -- simply because they can and there are many people like you out there that don't even know these prices are exuberantly high and that they shouldn't touch it with a ten feet pole. The moment anyone buys these overpriced vehicles with a large premium, if they attempt to value it or sell it, they will suddenly be faced with a 10,000-15,000 loss! In other words do not buy these used/demo vehicles at these highly over priced prices

Reactions: SG22 and Snowy77
The prices of these demos are anything but fair, you must not know the price of the new list price of these vehicles. Although Tesla UK increased its base price for new vehicles by 2000 pounds! these used/demo vehicles are highly inflated. You can see that by deducting the FSD that's been tacked on the price (which you may request them to remove if you decide to buy) and after deducting the FSD of 6800 pound, the remaining price is still 5,000 - 6,000 higher than the list price of a new vehicle ordered. Tesla UK have substantially increased the price of their used/demo vehicles -- simply because they can and there are many people like you out there that don't even know these prices are exuberantly high and that they shouldn't touch it with a ten feet pole. The moment anyone buys these overpriced vehicles with a large premium, if they attempt to value it or sell it, they will suddenly be faced with a 10,000-15,000 loss! In other words do not buy these used/demo vehicles at these highly over priced prices

No I just double checked but all ex-demo cars are below the new price of a new once you deduct FSD at 6800.

e.g Ex-Demo 2021 1,957miles, Reg Dec 2021
M3 LR MSM/White/Aero + FSD = £56945
If you -6800 (FSD) = £50145

New M3 LR MSM/White/Aero (pre price rise) 49990+ 1100+ 1100 = £52190

Reactions: TM3PTN
Great playlist.

How about these classics!!

Electric Avenue - eddy Grant
Together in Electric Dreams - Human League
Oh yes, of course! Ok added - great tunes. I may have to drive around a bit more to finish the playlist but somehow I don't think it'll be a problem! PS that harbour pic is stunning! You can see the old Bank/Pizza Express in the background. Maybe I'll see you around driving in Kent...

Reactions: Rgascoigne71
Oh yes, of course! Ok added - great tunes. I may have to drive around a bit more to finish the playlist but somehow I don't think it'll be a problem! PS that harbour pic is stunning! You can see the old Bank/Pizza Express in the background. Maybe I'll see you around driving in Kent...
Add more tunes! Any excuse to drive around more with a big smile on your face!
Pizza Express has gone, it’s now a rubbish pizza place I’m afraid.
Yes post some pics when you’ve got yours and I’ll lion out for you. Maybe Tesla owners need a great of like the other clubs, we have a Motorhome and always wave to other “vans” on the road!!

Reactions: WilburT
No I just double checked but all ex-demo cars are below the new price of a new once you deduct FSD at 6800.

e.g Ex-Demo 2021 1,957miles, Reg Dec 2021
M3 LR MSM/White/Aero + FSD = £56945
If you -6800 (FSD) = £50145

New M3 LR MSM/White/Aero (pre price rise) 49990+ 1100+ 1100 = £52190

Yes with a used vehicle with 2000 miles which is really no longer a demo, but with many of them which have between 30-100 miles which are considered demo and even new, they are demanding approx 10k premium

Well it's finally here, Tesla Eve... 🎄 Picking up my Model 3 tomorrow at Bluewater. I'm in the Great Job 22 club. Ordered on the 25th November.

Could've actually collected today but I thought it'd be really cool to get the 007 bus directly to Bluewater, and after 3 months I could handle an extra day. Plus, it's a nice way to start the weekend!

I saw another member post that the first song they heard on the radio as they drove off was Buck Rodgers by Feeder. Made me chuckle. :)
...he's got a brand new car, looks like a Jaguar, it's got leather seats, it's got a CD player...

This inspired me to make a playlist to put onto a USB stick for the journey back. This is what I put together so far... I'm sure there's more but this should cover the journey back.
  • Buck Rodgers - Feeder
  • Vehicle - The Ides Of March
  • She’s Electric - Oasis
  • Tesla Girls - OMD
  • Cars - Gary Numan
  • I Drove All Night - Cyndi Lauper
  • Little Red Corvette - Prince
  • Fast Car - Tracy Chapman
  • Should I Stay Or Should I Go - The Clash
  • Where The Streets Have No Name - U2
  • Road Runner - The Modern Lovers
  • Keep The Car Running - Arcade Fire
Can't wait! Thanks for all the tips and helpful posts. Tomorrow is going to be so much fun... :cool:
Now why not just do that as a spotify playlist? :)

Ha, yeah it would seem simpler, but Spotify is compressed audio. Same with Bluetooth. Better to listen in CD quality (or better!). I will check out the Tidal trial, although Tidal uses MQA for it's hi res stuff and I'd be surprised it there's a decoder on board?

I am looking forward to trying out some stuff with the audio. I've seen some aftermarket speaker upgrades that I may check out sometime down the line. The RWD doesn't have the subwoofer included, but it may be possible to add one later?

Still it all sounded pretty decent when I went for my test drive. I was just enjoying Radio 6 Music over internet radio...

Last edited: