Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ha, yeah it would seem simpler, but Spotify is compressed audio. Same with Bluetooth. Better to listen in CD quality (or better!). I will check out the Tidal trial, although Tidal uses MQA for it's hi res stuff and I'd be surprised it there's a decoder on board?

I am looking forward to trying out some stuff with the audio. I've seen some aftermarket speaker upgrades that I may check out sometime down the line. The RWD doesn't have the subwoofer included, but it may be possible to add one later?

Still it all sounded pretty decent when I went for my test drive. I was just enjoying Radio 6 Music over internet radio...
I didn't realise that the RWD didn't include a sub! I didn't even think to check, I just assumed that a £45k+ car would come with one since my £25k A-class did...

Does have me slightly worried about how it'll sound compared to my A-class, I've been very impressed/spoiled by it.

Also Tidal doesn't offer everything in MQA, when I played around with their trial a year or so ago it was a fairly small selection that had the little "Master" label. I was also a little surprised that not everything even had the "HiFi" label! But that was a while ago so it's probably better now.

Reactions: WilburT
I didn't realise that the RWD didn't include a sub! I didn't even think to check, I just assumed that a £45k+ car would come with one since my £25k A-class did...

Does have me slightly worried about how it'll sound compared to my A-class, I've been very impressed/spoiled by it.

Also Tidal doesn't offer everything in MQA, when I played around with their trial a year or so ago it was a fairly small selection that had the little "Master" label. I was also a little surprised that not everything even had the "HiFi" label! But that was a while ago so it's probably better now.
A 45k-60k tesla doesnt even come washed, a sub would be the last of worries

9FB65A6E-07F6-43A2-B085-088F739791D7.jpeg

Rainy day in Southampton. Not ideal but car looks fab. Only 14% battery!!
Guys charging it for me as I write.

I've been using Tidal for a while now (at home with my Naim HIi-Fi) and the Master catalogue has grown massively over the past year or so. Worth noting that on the app you need to select Master quality for downloads and streaming... otherwise it defaults to Normal (or Hifi).

Reactions: ivanbrazza
I had mine installed on 1st March even though I'm not collecting my M3 until 29th March. So sits there alone for 4 weeks. But at least looks pretty :D
Must say that Tesla does one of the nicest charger out there. Simple but beautiful.

We’re using a local fast charger while we wait for the electrician to fit ours. I’m a sucker/sad perp as I wanted the Tesla charger as it open the port…