Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The range displayed beside the battery indicator in the Tesla is not the most useful in that it isn’t adaptive.

I should clarify that ... it's sort-of adaptive but will not necessarily take account of recent consumption and driving style in the way the Energy Graph feature does ... the graph is a great feature giving reliable predictions for actual journey's as well as average consumption over the last few miles.

Morning folks. I stumbled upon this forum yesterday while googling the potential impact of covid on production dates in Shanghai. Without trawling through 312 pages of posts, what's the general consensus on delivery dates for M3RWD ordered back end of January? I saw someone say the one they ordered 8/2 was now due in May (presumably built already and awaiting shipment) - has anyone got anything further to add on this?
I am leasing through Zen so I can't see an EDD on my Tesla profile or on the app but my RN was sent from Tesla on 2 Feb.

I was told May by zen the other day, same spec and roughly order date as you. They initially told me end of March….

No cars on way yet due to shanghai lockdown so this could get pushed back.

Morning folks. I stumbled upon this forum yesterday while googling the potential impact of covid on production dates in Shanghai. Without trawling through 312 pages of posts, what's the general consensus on delivery dates for M3RWD ordered back end of January? I saw someone say the one they ordered 8/2 was now due in May (presumably built already and awaiting shipment) - has anyone got anything further to add on this?
I am leasing through Zen so I can't see an EDD on my Tesla profile or on the app but my RN was sent from Tesla on 2 Feb.
Welcome!

Honestly, it's all so up in the air at the moment. It seems that most peoples EDD's (like mine) remain May/June. But none of us are sure whether that's accurate or not because if you go to the Shipping thread, you will see that there's no solid evidence of a ship full of Tesla's (sounds like a drinking game!) UK/Europe bound. It's difficult to tell whether any of the ships that are hovering around Shanghai port are due to pick any Tesla's up or if it will head towards our shores.

Coupled with the fact that Covid lockdown in Shanghai is still in place and with no idea on when it will end - it doesn't bode well that Q2 deliveries will all be filled.

So on one hand, Tesla are dangling the May/June carrot (with others who ordered just this month, also showing that window). But on the other hand, how can that be? The reality is starting to speak otherwise. Either they know something we don't, or they will change our dates over the coming weeks to Q3 windows. I'm hoping for the best but expecting the worst.

Edit: there may be 1 or two ship suspects. But not sure if they are bound for UK or not.

Welcome!

Honestly, it's all so up in the air at the moment. It seems that most peoples EDD's (like mine) remain May/June. But none of us are sure whether that's accurate or not because if you go to the Shipping thread, you will see that there's no solid evidence of a ship full of Tesla's (sounds like a drinking game!) UK/Europe bound. It's difficult to tell whether any of the ships that are hovering around Shanghai port are due to pick any Tesla's up or if it will head towards our shores.

Coupled with the fact that Covid lockdown in Shanghai is still in place and with no idea on when it will end - it doesn't bode well that Q2 deliveries will all be filled.

So on one hand, Tesla are dangling the May/June carrot (with others who ordered just this month, also showing that window). But on the other hand, how can that be? The reality is starting to speak otherwise. Either they know something we don't, or they will change our dates over the coming weeks to Q3 windows. I'm hoping for the best but expecting the worst.

Edit: there may be 1 or two ship suspects. But not sure if they are bound for UK or not.
Cogent and comprehensive! Let's stop peeing off the missis with our delivery anxiety. I agree with her, "It's not like we are expecting a baby"
(Of course it is! But schtum should be maintained for my ongoing physical health; it's too late for my mental well being......
now then... lets check the Southampton area tide tables... )

Cogent and comprehensive! Let's stop peeing off the missis with our delivery anxiety. I agree with her, "It's not like we are expecting a baby"
(Of course it is! But schtum should be maintained for my ongoing physical health; it's too late for my mental well being......
now then... lets check the Southampton area tide tables... )
My girlfriend has instructed me to vent and chat with you guys instead! Get a thought 🤔 > want to tell my partner 🗣️ > get the hand ✋ > come on here to post 👨‍💻😄

👍 Hear Hear
Why is it that people always feel a need to park near you! The other day i parked in Tesco in a part of the carpark where there we’re no cars for two entire rows. Came back and someone at the side of me…. Do they feel lonely? And they always have a knackered car with 3 kids in that just swing the doors open. It makes my blood boil. If you want to park your car and run off, do it somewhere else!
I’m going sentry mode all the way when away from home.

Why is it that people always feel a need to park near you! The other day i parked in Tesco in a part of the carpark where there we’re no cars for two entire rows. Came back and someone at the side of me…. Do they feel lonely? And they always have a knackered car with 3 kids in that just swing the doors open. It makes my blood boil. If you want to park your car and run off, do it somewhere else!
I’m going sentry mode all the way when away from home.
ALWAYS!

1649332684835.png

(read this on another thread lol)

Bad news - somebody hit my Salty with their car door and left a dent … upset isn’t the word. I didn’t have it on sentry because of reports saying it uses too much battery power 😢😢😢😢😢😢 … but v glad everyone’s dates appear to be moving…
That’s a real bummer, so sorry to hear that, I’d feel the same. Try a pointless dent removal person, they can work miracles for around £50 for a small dent, mine came with a dent and now it’s perfect again with jo spray shop.

Reactions: SaltyMod3
The centre console trays are back in stock for anyone waiting.