Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think it’s false alarm! on edge it’s coming up. But in Google chrome nothing!!
B3E5CBBA-1353-4841-9258-7258BDBF9D65.jpeg

Attachments

• 386C3CD7-1BBB-4A6D-8BAE-1C2F801D9A49.jpeg
    386C3CD7-1BBB-4A6D-8BAE-1C2F801D9A49.jpeg
    301.8 KB · Views: 54
Exactly what I did. Name, sort code, account number and use RNXXX.. as the transaction title.
Just checked back and showing as payment made, that was very quick. I'm quite a bit lighter in my bank account now :) hopefully delivery date is accurate between 24-30th, we can then sell the Skoda Kodiaq , decent rates at the moment ad it only has 14k miles on after 3 years

Reactions: delta0
Be wary of installing unknown extensions, they may give you the info you want but may also take other information from your browser
I concur with this advice. The chrome extension 'VIN decoder' will allow the developer access to your VIN, your RN number (which is your Tesla account number) and your full name. Even though they state that they do not store data on their side, that's not to say they don't see it. I'd rather all my of details be kept private. And it's not that hard to right-click, View page source, and then control-F 'LRW'.