Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
QQ: I have made the payment asked in my account and emailed [email protected] with acknowledgment.

Do you know roughly how long before completed payment or some form of acknowledgment shows up on your account? Was going to trade in another vehicle but their values were lower compared to webuyanycar and others so will sell it to one of those close to delivery, still showing as 24-30th June. Hopefully prompt payment will show I'm serious and not likely to drop out at this stage

Hold on people! I am getting a bit twitchy as I can’t be the only one surely 🤔

Manchester Collection. Interestingly EDD moved yesterday evening to 18 June- 30June
My EDD was June, dissapeared on Friday and late Saturday showed 09-30 June, but still no LRW in the source! Guess it'll be a busy day in the forum for you!
You can however contact Mr.M with your VIN for him to do his magic ;)

QQ: I have made the payment asked in my account and emailed [email protected] with acknowledgment.

Do you know roughly how long before completed payment or some form of acknowledgment shows up on your account? Was going to trade in another vehicle but their values were lower compared to webuyanycar and others so will sell it to one of those close to delivery, still showing as 24-30th June. Hopefully prompt payment will show I'm serious and not likely to drop out at this stage
I did mine yesterday and it shows as completed today.

I did mine yesterday and it shows as completed today.
Thanks, hopefully it works with only sort code/account no, it appears to find Tesla financial services with those details and I entered my RN for traceability and confirmation with the evidence of payment.

Santander wouldn't let me enter IBAN and SWIFT unless it was an international payment in a different currency. Given it's a GB payment I just used the normal transfer method.

Fingers crossed it doesn't cause any grief.

Thanks, hopefully it works with only sort code/account no, it appears to find Tesla financial services with those details and I entered my RN for traceability and confirmation with the evidence of payment.

Santander wouldn't let me enter IBAN and SWIFT unless it was an international payment in a different currency. Given it's a GB payment I just used the normal transfer method.

Fingers crossed it doesn't cause any grief.
Exactly what I did. Name, sort code, account number and use RNXXX.. as the transaction title.

Reactions: Sw1000