Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There's a thread to discuss order dates / specs and other general order chat here

Reactions: Jonte73
Ordered March 15th 2022: Model Y LR / AWD / MGM / Black Interior / 20" Induction Wheels / EDD June 19th - June 30th / Trafford Pick-up

Date window narrowed from the 9th of June to the 19th June - 30th June two days ago.
Fingers crossed for the THEBEN to deliver on time!

Reactions: reserves
Well I knew the change to a May EDD was impossible earlier this week - seems it was just a placeholder while they worked out when they would next have a vehicle for me - must admit I wasn't expecting it to drift as late as August 6th to September 15th though - gutted :(
Hang in there.

It could be an automated date move due to the fact they are behind production targets. With the supply chain issues, slower than normal shipping, docking and unloading, things are probably running behind scheduele.

We just have to wait and see if these next 2 ships dock, load and depart, if Tesla have made enough cars for export before supply issues hit.

We should know by Fri night / Sat I suspect.

Hang in there.

It could be an automated date move due to the fact they are behind production targets. With the supply chain issues, slower than normal shipping, docking and unloading, things are probably running behind scheduele.

We just have to wait and see if these next 2 ships dock, load and depart, if Tesla have made enough cars for export before supply issues hit.

We should know by Fri night / Sat I suspect.
Hope so - I had hoped a Feb order would have been early enough to secure a Q2 car - fingers crossed something changes for the better later this week.