Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same around 3pm my EDD went from June 15-30 to May 2022, so my default EDD from when I originally ordered. I hope this means we get a car allocated soon. I'll be so annoyed if they replace all the dealer demo M3s but delivery customer cars :(
Another RWD data point, from 19-30 June back to the original “November” EDD today, let’s see what happens although not super optimistic

Reactions: Peter_2947
There are also a lot of German customers receiving M3 SR+ VINs for the first two weeks of June today. Tow bar seems to be a deciding factor, and blue colour. My standard SR+ white, black interior and 18“ wheels doesn’t seem to be coming in that delivery. Ordered end of Dec 2021
Have you ordered with tow bar?
I have and EDD of May. No VIN. Not hopeful that it will come before summer ends.

I ordered my Model 3 LR white/white 19” in November 2021 as Tesla said that I can put the order on hold and that will help me to jump the queue when I’m ready. I released my order on 15/3/22 and my current EDD is 19-30th of June but no VIN.

Fortunately they will honour my price and APR on the loan.

I received the following text from Tesla today:

"Tesla Update - Your vehicle is on the way. Your arrival date is being calculated and you will be notified via SMS when your vehicle is scheduled for delivery."

I presume therefore I have been matched and therefore there is a RHD MY on a ship inbound to the UK.

It's Grey, black with 20s for anyone interested and was ordered in early March. As its a salary sacrifice company car I don't think I have any way to check for a VIN.

"Tesla Update - Your vehicle is on the way. Your arrival date is being calculated and you will be notified via SMS when your vehicle is scheduled for delivery."

I presume therefore I have been matched and therefore there is a RHD MY on a ship inbound to the UK.

It's Grey, black with 20s for anyone interested and was ordered in early March. As its a salary sacrifice company car I don't think I have any way to check for a VIN.
Same spec on order here however I ordered late March so I am back of the queue

Nice, I hope I get some sort of update soon. Order day the start of May, with a delivery window of early September

I ordered my Model 3 LR white/white 19” in November 2021 as Tesla said that I can put the order on hold and that will help me to jump the queue when I’m ready. I released my order on 15/3/22 and my current EDD is 19-30th of June but no VIN.

Fortunately they will honour my price and APR on the loan.
I’m curious. Does your EDD show any date or is it completely empty ? I also had a hold in march as I was going to be abroad for 6 weeks which I’m hindsight was a poor decision. Now when I lose a slot my EDD goes completely missing for even weeks at a time. Including today from june14-30 to no EDD again.

I’m curious. Does your EDD show any date or is it completely empty ? I also had a hold in march as I was going to be abroad for 6 weeks which I’m hindsight was a poor decision. Now when I lose a slot my EDD goes completely missing for even weeks at a time. Including today from june14-30 to no EDD again.
My EDD disappeared just once for a few days. Sometimes it’s disappearing but killing the app and reopening it shows EDD. It’s just a bit annoying that Tesla says that my car is coming in a month but also tells me to that that date with a pinch of salt lol. My trade in has expired so I still don’t know how much they’re going to offer me for my current car. Soon I will also need to do a service plus some small maintenance work.

Sadly not, really wishing I’d forked out for it now though as I’ve been without a car since November, as I thought the delivery times were much quicker. I was told I can add it now, without losing the lower base price from December 2021, but I doubt it would make a positive difference to delivery time now