Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Absolutely. Leasing companies are going to order in bulk anyway and I assume that they negotiate a discount. One of the reasons that I have decided on a Tesla is how ridiculously cheap it is compared to cars of a similar purchase price. (BMW i4 M50 was £930 (ish) a month excluding VAT, the Tesla is nearly 40% cheaper). I get that priority could be given to people ordering EAP. (I don't understand why every car isn't shipped with it anyway - after 30 days you get a message "I hope that you enjoyed EAP - if you wish to continue using it, you can buy it on your app". Obviously if people have purchase it then they don't get the message.
Tesla does not give discounts. Even Hertz buying 100k cars did not get a discount and bought through the website the same way we do. Elon Musk confirms Tesla didn't give Hertz discount on 100k EV order, questions TSLA surge over it

Reactions: xtattsbox
September 12th - October 27th Model Y Red. 20inch Induction wheels. White interior. ordered 7th May Hoping there is no slippage from me too.:)
I sincerely hope they've now taken the 'waiting at a Mayfair restaurant approach' where the hostess tells you there's an hour wait to be seated, but comes to pick you up at the bar after 20 mins so you're pleasantly surprised...
Just went on the configurator ordering page and most MY LR ordered now have EDDs for Feb 2023... oh well...

Reactions: busterboy
I sincerely hope they've now taken the 'waiting at a Mayfair restaurant approach' where the hostess tells you there's an hour wait to be seated, but comes to pick you up at the bar after 20 mins so you're pleasantly surprised...
Just went on the configurator ordering page and most MY LR ordered now have EDDs for Feb 2023... oh well...
I had a typo in my post, Ordered 7th March 2022 not May. Oops.

614ACB18-1D4B-49D4-B68D-46F80ECB1248.jpeg

Picked up my inventory car today so the wait fir my M3P is not so onerous now