Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m interested to find out those that have received their delivery date where you’re pick up is, it seems the vast majority is in the south and I’ve only seen a couple of posts for further North, it could just be demand but I’m wondering if there is an option to be open as I would travel if I could get it sooner? I’m waiting for a M3P white with Black to the Trafford Centre. Ordered 2nd March?
I'm collecting from the NEC on the 29th June. No other location options.
MY bk/bk 20" ordered 8th March

After some research and deliberation, I went ahead and ordered a Model Y on Monday.

Buying it through my LTD company using PCP. I’ve gone ahead and made an application with Black Horse as recommended, does anyone have ideas of how long they’re likely to get back to me about a finance decision?

EDD is currently showing December 5 - January 19th but I’m not hopeful lol
Welcome to the waiting game …. Some of us have been lost here for many many years…..

Reactions: S3XY T3SLA
I’m interested to find out those that have received their delivery date where you’re pick up is, it seems the vast majority is in the south and I’ve only seen a couple of posts for further North, it could just be demand but I’m wondering if there is an option to be open as I would travel if I could get it sooner? I’m waiting for a M3P white with Black to the Trafford Centre. Ordered 2nd March?
I’m further north (Glasgow) and seem to be one of the early-ish deliveries off RCC Europe that docks at Southampton on 17th. I pick up mine on 24th - only 10 more sleeps 😀

Reactions: Frizzy
After some research and deliberation, I went ahead and ordered a Model Y on Monday.

Buying it through my LTD company using PCP. I’ve gone ahead and made an application with Black Horse as recommended, does anyone have ideas of how long they’re likely to get back to me about a finance decision?

Took about a week for the finance to be processed

When I ordered, I didn’t know that my PCP application approval would expire after 90 days. I found out 91 days later, while arranging my final payment. But instead of what could have been a narky day, Black Horse truly impressed me. They got the PCP re-approved and added back on my account within a couple of hours, and then called me back exactly as promised.

Reactions: JOL1
Where can I see my EDD?
Look in your Tesla app on your phone or open up your account on your computer you should see something like this below..👍
June 23rd - June 30th.jpg

Reactions: freebo
When I ordered, I didn’t know that my PCP application approval would expire after 90 days. I found out 91 days later, while arranging my final payment. But instead of what could have been a narky day, Black Horse truly impressed me. They got the PCP re-approved and added back on my account within a couple of hours, and then called me back exactly as promised.
This is a really useful read... I'm pre approved for BH finance, but I'm sure we'll hit that 90 day window.... I assume on day 91 you just got an email from them? Did you have to reapply, or did they just reset it?

I am picking up from Manchester Trafford centre on the 22nd June. 1week today!

M3P red ordered 23rd feb

did you check the interest rate was the same as the original application? Think its gone up in the last 90 days

This is a really useful read... I'm pre approved for BH finance, but I'm sure we'll hit that 90 day window.... I assume on day 91 you just got an email from them? Did you have to reapply, or did they just reset it?
I didn’t see a notification. I had the final invoice and, before paying, needed to check a detail in the PCP agreement. I called Tesla CS and was told the agreement had expired. I don’t know whether this is normal or an exception. Later in the day I called BH, who resolved it very well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rensteruk
I didn’t see a notification. I had the final invoice and, before paying, needed to check a detail in the PCP agreement. I called Tesla CS and was told the agreement had expired. I don’t know whether this is normal or an exception. Later in the day I called BH, who resolved it very well.
Does any one know if the process for company hire purchase with Black Horse is the same? After much delay and miscommunication, I got approval over a month ago (car is now not due until Sept/Oct) but I never received any documentation about terms and conditions, interest rates etc. I asked Black Horse for it - they said ask Tesla. I asked Tesla who told me I’d get details nearer the time I collect the car, which seemed strange to me since surely I should have a chance to read what the company is agreeing to. But at that point I’d spend two weeks calling BH and Tesla multiple times a day to chase the application so didn’t have the energy to ask again. Wondering if I should now push? For instance, I have no idea if/when the finance offer expires