Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had an e-mail from Select Car Leasing as a customer ages ago saying that they now have Model 3 LR in stock. I gave them a call and they said that they ordered a batch a long time ago which is due imminently, I am guessing must be included as part of the RCC Europe delivery.

When I called up to enquire they said that they had Blue, Silver and White models available.

If anyone is leasing and has a long wait, this might be an option.

MM22 here too ! :) - collect at 2.30 / 30th Trafford - Might bump into you!
Actually I did ask regarding having the car delivered last time I was in the SC and he said he would get back to me but keep watching my app and account.

Just had a phone call from Tesla telling me they can deliver my new car to my home address on the 30th June. Happy days, saves me a trip to Manchester now..😁

Reactions: JOL1
Had an e-mail from Select Car Leasing as a customer ages ago saying that they now have Model 3 LR in stock. I gave them a call and they said that they ordered a batch a long time ago which is due imminently, I am guessing must be included as part of the RCC Europe delivery.

When I called up to enquire they said that they had Blue, Silver and White models available.

If anyone is leasing and has a long wait, this might be an option.
Ask them to cancel a silver one and I can have it!!!!

Can I ask, for those of you with a VIN for a MYLR... does anyone have one starting 264?
Hmm, that's not what I expected! I'd just read that 263 implied old headlights 264 is matrix.... unless it's the 4 that's significant! I've no idea!
All MYs coming out of China have matrix headlights to date. I guess the only reason they wouldn’t is parts shortages.

So much of what you view/read is relevant for the US but not Europe/China manufactured cars.

I’d say apart from the battery thing (for which the jury is out) Shanghai/Berlin are producing better / higher spec cars than the US.

Reactions: Rensteruk