Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I thought they’d been seen in China and Berlin and Texas now both have them, so at some point they’ll arrive… unless I’ve missed the news there aren’t any MY deliveries.
Yes - but Tesla’s are like a box of chocolates…

you never know what you’re going to get!

Edit to say: the RHD demo models released in Australia last week did not have rear parcel shelves (from my extensive YouTube research!)

• Funny
Reactions: Snowy77
I know I asked before, but, will anyone here be collecting at Bluewater on Thursday morning ?

Train strike messed me up, BUT my brother offered a much needed lift to Bluewater with my daughter, but before working day starts, so likely be there for 8.30 onwards.. what's the chances I can get to collection point and beat the dirty sponge? I heard the brillo pads come out about 1h before pick up... I'll be loitering like a fart in a lift 3 hours before designated collection... will it be enough 😅

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    548 KB · Views: 295
Home delivery so I might just stay in my PJ’s and slippers to really make it feel like Christmas!
Home delivery question.?

Driver obviously turns up at your address and unloads the car.

Does he need your drivers licence and proof of purchase the same as picking the car up at a given Tesla outlet.

I believe he needs a signature for the car too. Only asking as there is a small chance I have to go out on the given day of delivery which I'm told is between 7.00am and 6.00pm on June 30th

I know I asked before, but, will anyone here be collecting at Bluewater on Thursday morning ?

Train strike messed me up, BUT my brother offered a much needed lift to Bluewater with my daughter, but before working day starts, so likely be there for 8.30 onwards.. what's the chances I can get to collection point and beat the dirty sponge? I heard the brillo pads come out about 1h before pick up... I'll be loitering like a fart in a lift 3 hours before designated collection... will it be enough 😅
I would leave really early. Everyone who normally catches a train on that day will be driving so the rds will be chaos

Reactions: Snowy77
Home delivery question.?

Driver obviously turns up at your address and unloads the car.

Does he need your drivers licence and proof of purchase the same as picking the car up at a given Tesla outlet.

I believe he needs a signature for the car too. Only asking as there is a small chance I have to go out on the given day of delivery which I'm told is between 7.00am and 6.00pm.
Just left now, didn’t check anything of mine, just gave me the keys and left!