Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did you get there early and if so did they have any issues with you picking up early? I'm going to chance it and try getting there early and see what they say
I turned up at my appointment time (2pm) due to work commitments, but they weren't busy at all - I was the only customer and hadn't seen anyone else turn up for the 30/45 mins while I was setting up the car! I doubt turning up early would be an issue.
Or me , that last bit made me wonder if he was joking or not :D
I wish I was, but when I asked about the damage they said it was a scuff at the back 🙄 don't know if they down played it or if the bumper was missing.

Reactions: Sw1000
I turned up at my appointment time (2pm) due to work commitments, but they weren't busy at all - I was the only customer and hadn't seen anyone else turn up for the 30/45 mins while I was setting up the car! I doubt turning up early would be an issue.

I wish I was, but when I asked about the damage they said it was a scuff at the back 🙄 don't know if they down played it or if the bumper was missing.
:eek::eek::eek: The three "Musthave Reds"

Please do.....but no pressure:rolleyes:
Love the pressure pun lol

An update was after work when I got a chance to drive. The error was still there, but after a little drive it disappeared, feels like SC has to Mark the car as delivered to enable things , premium connectivity also wasn’t enabled when the error was there, once it went away I got my month. So I was just impatient I guess lol

Reactions: Toblerone
Love the pressure pun lol

An update was after work when I got a chance to drive. The error was still there, but after a little drive it disappeared, feels like SC has to Mark the car as delivered to enable things , premium connectivity also wasn’t enabled when the error was there, once it went away I got my month. So I was just impatient I guess lol
That's great.
All well that ends well except that which ends up with rear damage as has has been reported by a fellow member😱. And it's red!
So we of the red brigade are wondering who has drawn the short on.

We shall see.

In the mean time happy ( electric) motoring.

Red Five. It's red and the fifth vehicle i've owned in 33 years of driving.
FIFTH!!!! Jesus, I’ve done 5 in the past 12 years!!! I lose count of how many I’ve driven since passing my test! Admittedly recently they’ve been company cars on 2year replacement schedules (not counting the shitty A3 I’ve been driving whilst waiting for my MYLR!). But still, you average over over 6 years per car, wow 👏🏻

Reactions: ND22
I am possibly being a bit obtuse here, but why would you not put up aTesla 3rd Generation wall point?
They are much improved over Gen 2 but not too pointlessly clever for their own good.
What!?! I never mentioned the car itself🤔
I’ve had a Gen3 charger installed (didn’t read up too much, just kinda ordered it!…) what are the benefits over a Gen2? I can’t seem to ‘access’ the charger at all, yeah it charges and I can just press the button on the cable to open the charging port… but not much else really 🤷🏻

Just had an email prompting me to esign the tesla document. Anyone elseMine

FIFTH!!!! Jesus, I’ve done 5 in the past 12 years!!! I lose count of how many I’ve driven since passing my test! Admittedly recently they’ve been company cars on 2year replacement schedules (not counting the shitty A3 I’ve been driving whilst waiting for my MYLR!). But still, you average over over 6 years per car, wow 👏🏻
Money had mostly been an issue in the past so had to go down the cheap and keep route.

I’ve had a Gen3 charger installed (didn’t read up too much, just kinda ordered it!…) what are the benefits over a Gen2? I can’t seem to ‘access’ the charger at all, yeah it charges and I can just press the button on the cable to open the charging port… but not much else really 🤷🏻
Good call whether made off the cuff or after weeks of soul search and general faffing.😀

Go on to Artisan Electrics YouTube Chanel.
Either watch him sing the praises of the Gen3 and it's features as a standalone . Or you could also watch the terrible rubbishing he gave the Gen 2.
Artisan Electrics publish some really useful content.
Enjoy.
PS any reference to general faffing is not intended as a slight against General Sir Often-Faffing, one of our most indecisive military commanders 🙄

Reactions: scriptedpixels
Ah! Yes! Could thinking and thank you for helping me start the day with a nice unfounded supposition to ponder during the day ahead😀
Well, don't go pondering those unfounded suppositions too much😂, because, you could start pondering the other unfounded supposition that your car has been sat there since the 17th with you not in it😳🙄🙈👀👀

• Funny
Reactions: Wattsisname
Just came across this thread for first time yesterday... wish I'd seen it before.
I ordered my Tesla Y in April, supposedly getting delivered today in Northern Ireland. I have received the edd texts which I checked with Tesla and had reg number for over a week now but very quiet since. Just hoping it all goes without a hitch!
It will go as silky smooth as the finest Irish butter. Have a great D Day😀

Reactions: Kingpopsy