Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Haven't received any call but I just added Tesla's account number to my list of payees just in case I need to make a last minute bank transfer in the next 3 days, after all, you create your own luck... 😅
Brilliant! Believe it or not I did the same with the details I had. Then, when payment time came, they sent different details!
I thought I was being hacked and scammed ...
... all was clarified but it provided a great excuse to pop to SC😀

Reactions: WllXM
Yes mate, trying hard not to think about it too much.

Thursday will come soon enough and can't wait to see it & take some pictures to share.

I must admit I've seen very few (if any) red ones being delivered so a chance to show people how nice it will look.

I did originally order a blue MY but sat thinking about it always wanted a red one so changed it quickly to the red I always wanted deep down.😁
View attachment 821790
Likewise not thinking about it as I have a busy week so Thursday will come around in no time, when I had the model Y performance on order before canning and going LR with a speed boost upgrade I think I changed the colour several times from Black, Blue, Red, Black, Red , Black.

When we went with the LR decided to go for Red as not as common, nearly everyone I have seen has been white

Good things do come to those who wait. I had the magic call from Tesla today, I have been matched to cancellation and collecting this Thursday. Collecting 4PM from Bristol, if any else is around drop me a DM. Can’t believe it’s actually happened yet. For those of you reading and waiting it appears the day does come. I have been waiting since January…..
Congrats! Will be arriving around 4pm at Bristol (for a 5pm pickup ;) )

Likewise not thinking about it as I have a busy week so Thursday will come around in no time, when I had the model Y performance on order before canning and going LR with a speed boost upgrade I think I changed the colour several times from Black, Blue, Red, Black, Red , Black.

When we went with the LR decided to go for Red as not as common, nearly everyone I have seen has been white
Go the Reds

Picked up my model Y from Southampton today. Weirdly I was the only one there but I saw loads of Ys on loads of transporters!

I did over hear them say a red y had rear bumper damage and they needed to let the customer know. My condolences to whoever that is as that would royally suck.

Attachments

• IMG_20220627_145338.jpg
    IMG_20220627_145338.jpg
    451.1 KB · Views: 68
Picked up my model Y from Southampton today. Weirdly I was the only one there but I saw loads of Ys on loads of transporters!

I did over hear them say a red y had rear bumper damage and they needed to let the customer know. My condolences to whoever that is as that would royally suck.
Did you get there early and if so did they have any issues with you picking up early? I'm going to chance it and try getting there early and see what they say

Did you get there early and if so did they have any issues with you picking up early? I'm going to chance it and try getting there early and see what they say
Now then ...SWMBO has just caught me creeping of out the front door with my bivouac tent and bed roll. She reckons, and I quote:

" Is it not perhaps a tad excessive to be going over to Staines two nights before delivery.....just saying.........oh, and you forgot Teddy"

To which replied. " No! Because I need time to track down the Red with the dented rear...if it's mine,some number plate swopping might be required:cool:

• Funny
Reactions: Sw1000
Now then ...SWMBO has just caught me creeping of out the front door with my bivouac tent and bed roll. She reckons, and I quote:

" Is it not perhaps a tad excessive to be going over to Staines two nights before delivery.....just saying.........oh, and you forgot Teddy"
TBH, I'd have thought she'd appreciate the peace and quiet and be making you sandwiches for the trip!