Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am a free loader and not paid member so can’t set up any new threads…. I can press other buttons and make things work….
Maybe we should all contribute to your subscription so that you can widen the scope of your support.
Now then....If you will just send your bank details to the following Eastern European email address................

Maybe we should all contribute to your subscription so that you can widen the scope of your support.
Now then....If you will just send your bank details to the following Eastern European email address................
I have a new hobby and sure I will still be around to help those in the waiting game. Perhaps Elon’s empire will grown big enough to delivery cars within days on the future… what will we do then!?

Last edited:
I have a new hobby and sure I will still be around to help those in the waiting game. Perhaps Elon’s empire will grown big enough to delivery cars within days I. The future… what will we do then!?
Double edged sword; make it readily available and affordable and it will lose its mystique.
However, that will not happen for quite a while. Although, I do have mixed feelings about the ever growing number I am seeing on the road.
:cool: I think that last statement falls into the ... "pull up the ladder behind you" syndrome and therefore does me no credit;)

Double edged sword; make it readily available and affordable and it will lose its mystique.
However, that will not happen for quite a while. Although, I do have mixed feelings about the ever growing number I am seeing on the road.
:cool:
Could you imagine living in California, they're like Ford focuses out there 😂

Me too! Yipee!

Although, it will be strange and a bit sad to see her trailered off to the detailers this afternoon. Hopefully, it will be the only time I will follow behind Lizzie as she languishes on a trailer🤞

A big "HAVE A GREAT DAY" for all today's D Day members and to their tolerant and supportive loved ones. Also, including the kids of excessive
Tesla Farting Fathers.

PS To all those checking their EDDs, please forgive the D Day euphoria........your turn is just around the corner:)

Me too! Yipee!

Although, it will be strange and a bit sad to see her trailered off to the detailers this afternoon. Hopefully, it will be the only time I will follow behind Lizzie as she languishes on a trailer🤞

A big "HAVE A GREAT DAY" for all today's D Day members and to their tolerant and supportive loved ones. Also, including the kids of excessive
Tesla Farting Fathers.

PS To all those checking their EDDs, please forgive the D Day euphoria........your turn is just around the corner:)
That's going to take strength, not getting the chance to drive it much 😳.
When asking 'Queenpopsy' if she was excited about today, she replied 'I'm just glad all this will be over'. I reminded her, it will never be over.... Never!! 😂

That's going to take strength, not getting the chance to drive it much 😳.
When asking 'Queenpopsy' if she was excited about today, she replied 'I'm just glad all this will be over'. I reminded her, it will never be over.... Never!! 😂
I don't expect to drive her at all today😢.
I will let the man, who is accustomed to loading the likes of Lambo' and Ferrari every day, have the opportunity to load a cheap and cheerful Model Y for a change🙄

Last edited:
just a thought.....
as there are no pending ships leaving china (unless someone knows otherwise?)
the Berlin giga factory will be ramping up in the next few weeks, do you think all future uk/eu models will come from there?
Possibly , but as per media , Berlin gig is concentrating on MYP and MY LHD in the next quarter. So likely more EU models

Congratulations to all those who are picking up their long awaited cars this week!!

I would say I am not jealous, BUT I AM 🤣

To everyone still waiting - our day will come!!
Never know what if some of the cancellations matches against your order. It seems that there are many cars weren't collected from the last ship . Anyone knows how many Teslas are out on the ramp from morning peace. Getting the car this side of the summer is possible for some of the April orders (applicable to Model Y)

Reactions: Toblerone