Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What I did was lie after seeing someone in the Facebook group order from zen in June and get it early July. I said I’m annoyed as my mate ordered in June and I ordered start of May and he’s getting a car in same spec. They said oh we have stock let me change you from a Tesla delivered order to us
Well I’ve just spoken to someone at Zen stating something similar to you about a mate who got one from Donnington Park after I told them about Zen so can’t understand whats going on. Advisor was friendly enough and said they’ll check if theres any in stock that matches my order and let me know by the end of the week. Guess that lines up with what you have experienced of the ‘week’ to check. Fingers crossed they find a match but it baffles me that they have these sitting there ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: MrMoonUK
Anyone else have a narrowing of the window just now, I have been August 28th to October 12th for +4 weeks and now its just changed to this

View attachment 831442

March 17th Order MY White/Black/19s
Yes, mine has changed as well:

March 22nd Order: MY White/Black/19s
New EDD is 4-30 September. 🤞🏼

We’ll see what happens next…

Attachments

• 33C38878-35AD-4552-9241-618D3D80D643.jpeg
    33C38878-35AD-4552-9241-618D3D80D643.jpeg
    65.8 KB · Views: 53
It was written in the final invoice, I guess it’s still just an estimate, I’ve not had a call from Tesla yet.

New in this game. Also got a hidden vin, from last week. How can you see delivery date? Mine still says 8-22 august.
You need to be patient. You cant determine a delivery date until Tesla advise, which they usually do about 2 weeks before delivery. Up until then it is just estimated dates but discovering a VIN is a positive indicator that a car has been assigned to your order and the car is most likely already on a ship in transit from Shanghai to Europe. This journey takes about 4 weeks by sea to Zeebrugge (for European deliveries) but then for onward transmission. Mr Miserable, posts updates on shipping progress and as time passes you get better insights as to arrival dates .

Best of luck .....

Just got my VIN.
MYLR Red/White
Ordered 6. may.
Norway
LRWYGCEKXNC404XXX
EDD: August 20 - September 09

Any guess on boat?
What a piece of crap this company is. I am thinking of cancelling my order. People are ordering after me two months later and they have vin and I and others who ordered earlier are still being made to wait. Big *sugar*

What a piece of crap this company is. I am thinking of cancelling my order. People are ordering after me two months later and they have vin and I and others who ordered earlier are still being made to wait. Big *sugar*
The guy ordered a LHD car in a different country, 5 weeks and 3 days after you.
Plus this is the shipping movements thread… 🙄