Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In the NL here, but I ordered at the beginning of January via a leasing company (M3LR, 19, Black/White). Originally had an EDD of April/May. Not sure what happened in between. Finally got a shipping notification last week. I don't have access to the EDD page since I ordered via a leasing company. However, I just called Tesla and they said to expect delivery in the 2nd half of August.
I hope this is true as Tesla had all my details from the RN number and they say I should receive the EDD as a text message or the final delivery message when car is allocated even though its a lease.

Did you phone Tesla as someone from Tesla is saying November for my car and another is saying September.
I also called Tesla yesterday who advised a delivery window of between end-Sept to early Nov. And suggested I should know more by end of Aug, including possiblity of an earlier order due to other cancellations. My Tusker account just says early Oct.

I placed my order 8 March for a M3 RWD.

Reactions: Millenium101
You're very welcome. If that's for a PCP I strongly suggest you also compare GFV's as Tesla's GFV was laughably low compared to Forza's, as they clearly wanted to shift as much depreciation risk to me as possible. There are cases where the lower APR might cost you more financially speaking, depending on your vehicle usage, attitude to depreciation risk and other factors.
Woo that's high. Sorry. lo
I also called Tesla yesterday who advised a delivery window of between end-Sept to early Nov. And suggested I should know more by end of Aug, including possiblity of an earlier order due to other cancellations. My Tusker account just says early Oct.

I placed my order 8 March for a M3 RWD.
0rdered 3 months earlier same car and might have missed Q3 but been informed the Model 3 production line hasn’t stopped.

I know it's not the right place but forgive me please. I can get the source code page etc. I am not 100% about what I should search for. I'm trying to look for a MY vin. Been using LRW, would that be correct? Thank you for your patience etc, I'm old and not very computer literate
Do a Google search for Chrome browser and install. Then search for Tesla Vin extension. Install and then choose extensions from Chrome top bar. This saves having to find the Vin yourself in the source code.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Daedalus and Fryto
I know it's not the right place but forgive me please. I can get the source code page etc. I am not 100% about what I should search for. I'm trying to look for a MY vin. Been using LRW, would that be correct? Thank you for your patience etc, I'm old and not very computer literate
Here's how to know for sure.

You have to be signed in to your Tesla account in your browser. A quick check to ensure that you're properly signed in is to navigate to your dashboard.
Signed in.jpg

Then, use this link.
JSON.jpg

As you can see, the vin appears in the first line of the page. This will also say "vin": "" or "VIN": "null" so you know for certain if you have not received a VIN.

M3 RWD. Phoned Tesla again and might be the Enterprise team hasn't updated the system as still on for Q3 with my order. Now checking with the Enterprise order team who I assume deal with lease companies. Been informed the EDD messages comes to the customer not lease company and say they have not stopped making the Model 3 at Shanghai. She said the LR and Performance are not made so often and they have to adjust the line for these models.
RHD M3 RWD's aren't likely to be coming until Q4. My Dad's M3 RWD order details are in my sig.

Had a chat with Tesla today who couldn't give me an EDD as this is a lease order via Tuskers. I called Tuskers who have now said the EDD has been moved back to March 2023.
So the EDD has moved has moved in this order since I got the RN back in mid March;
Nov 2022
Early 2023
Early December 2022
March 2023 - Current EDD

Reactions: James7C2
Are you taking both or just the first one which arrives?

Not sure yet. I will miss the active matrix headlights, birds-eye camera, Apple CarPlay, front and rear traffic assist etc. of my current Q5 (50K faultless miles) - but not the tax and service costs. I had two test drives in the MY and really enjoyed it. Being told that I would get the car in May clinched it for me, but now with the latest of several abortive EDD's 5 months from order it's making me wonder how long I will have to wait for the MY and if I cancel the Audi order then it will be back to square one.