Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got this from a source that Tesla are about to introduce a new queuing process to match the web sites estimates. Possibly their already doing this until I spotted a M3 RWD ordered in June being picked up in September. Might explain whats happening with the Model Y's ordered in May being pushed back to next year and Model 3's ordered in January being brought forward to September.

I got this from a source that Tesla are about to introduce a new queuing process to match the web sites estimates. Possibly their already doing this until I spotted a M3 RWD ordered in June being picked up in September. Might explain whats happening with the Model Y's ordered in May being pushed back to next year and Model 3's ordered in January being brought forward to September.
Is the source your own imagination or do you care to elaborate?

sorry a small off top, Is anyone aware of UK based thread where we can post our tesla for sale?
Look in this forum, there is a for sale and wanted thread.

• Love
Reactions: Minimalist300
My June order still has an EDD of Sept, so not all Q2 MY orders have been pushed back to next year. From what I've learned on this forum, colour & config seem to determine allocation more than order date? So I haven't given up on my 'order black to try and get it sooner' punt just yet...

Reactions: Toblerone
My June order still has an EDD of Sept, so not all Q2 MY orders have been pushed back to next year. From what I've learned on this forum, colour & config seem to determine allocation more than order date? So I haven't given up on my 'order black to try and get it sooner' punt just yet...
As we know EDD times do change. Many black cars on the dock so could be working.

Sorry I didn't update yesterday - I collected my MY from Southampton today.
Shipping labels on the thousands of cars there confirmed that they were deposited from MORNING CHORUS and GLOVIS SUMMIT.
The word on the street is that there are 4 more ships calling at Southampton this quarter.
Great to see (hear) you got your car...a lot of goodwill from all your followers

Ok so good news guys, I just got the text message for picking up my M3 on 22-24th September. I'm in Ireland. They never sent me a confirmed VIN but found my hidden VIN. Talk to them on the phone and said I should have received the official VIN and they will look into it for me. So I guess that would somewhat confirm that the challenge has RHD M3's on board.

Interesting bit of news, I have just had a txt from Tesla to arrange delivery on the 15th sept - MYLR, black, black 20”. I didn’t receive a vin during the Glovis Companion flurry a week or so ago, seems pretty odd as I was starting to pin my hopes on another ship before quarter end. Are we seeing any UK bound VIN activity currently as I haven’t seen anything on the forum?

Interesting bit of news, I have just had a txt from Tesla to arrange delivery on the 15th sept - MYLR, black, black 20”. I didn’t receive a vin during the Glovis Companion flurry a week or so ago, seems pretty odd as I was starting to pin my hopes on another ship before quarter end. Are we seeing any UK bound VIN activity currently as I haven’t seen anything on the forum?
Most likely a cancellation, but that's a discussion for the other thread...

Congratulations! Could be either Glovis Challenge or a Cancellation. Order date pleas?

If more people report VINs then its defo Glovis Challenge

I am. really weirded out by the whole Tesla buying experience. I ordered my Model Y on Good Friday. It gave me a June EDD which in all fairness, I never expected. Since then, I pretty much been 26/8-25/9. Because I have M.S, I need hand controls fitted and because the people that do this for me, haven't done a MY previously, they need it to be booked in. With that in mind, I've regularly called Tesla, spoken to multiple advisors, they all tell me early/mid September and that they are very confident about this. I have tried the VIN checker, even 5 minutes ago, still no VIN apparent.
Now the next bit to this, my son has just called me, his company are looking to use Octopus and offer a salary sacrifice thing. It looks great for him, actually both of my sons work there, so great for both. My eldest is looking at an m3 SR or whatever it is these days, basically the lowest on the list. Octopus have told him, 3 weeks delivery. that is great, they must have a lot of unregistered M3's, they will be, as you'd expect, brand new, newly registered cars etc. No restriction on colour or whatever. Other interesting anomaly, Honda E is a similar cost and a Porsche Taycan is cheaper than a BMW IX.

Reactions: Toblerone