Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hidden VIN yesterday, choice of collection dates today! (28/29/30 Southampton, no option to change). Model Y, ordered May 3.

I wasn’t expecting this stage for another week or two!

Trade in still says it’s being assessed but I reckon if that now works on a 30 day window then it won’t update for a few more days.

Reactions: Toppyawe
Damn, sorry to hear that. Have you taken some pics? Would be interested to see what you mean. Keep us posted
This is an example, there are 2 here, 1 being pointed at and 1 directly south-east of it. They are quite hard to photograph and I didn't notice them at first and thought they were limited to the bonnet, which had about 7 or 8 of them, however on closer inspection at home it looks like there are the odd one or two on probably every panel.
paint_issue.jpg

• Helpful
Reactions: GeorgeGR
Collected mine today. The car is awesome. The paintwork not so much. There seems to be a flaw in the paint job itself, not cleaning swirls or scratches or anything like that, so a bit disappointed on that front. It looks like something had contaminated the paint, or the panels before paint, and there are odd little shiny patches on virtually every panel. Telsa delivery person reckon's he's never seen anything like it before, it's booked in so it can be taken a look at. Ho hum.
That’s why I am doing paint correction, PPF and ceramic coating…especially since mine is the ‘Batman’ spec

Reactions: t0ne
But I don’t think Glovis Sun VINs have been released yet 🤔, it is on its way to Southampton and will arrive in time for end of Q3 deliveries …
I thought that but Mr M's recent message says he thinks the recent Vins were for Sun, unless he meant Sunrise... (2 ships with very similar names!)

Better to think negative and then get a possible surprise! 😅

Reactions: Dannyk123
VIN’s appear to have been assigned at different times over the last couple quarters. Some have been assigned just after the boat has left with the more common practice of assigning them as the boat passes through suez.

I’m hoping the VIN’s that have come in are from glovis sunrise which means my car has a chance of being on glovis sun

VIN’s appear to have been assigned at different times over the last couple quarters. Some have been assigned just after the boat has left with the more common practice of assigning them as the boat passes through suez.

I’m hoping the VIN’s that have come in are from glovis sunrise which means my car has a chance of being on glovis sun
Im holding onto that hope also 🤞

Reactions: nrushforth
I thought that but Mr M's recent message says he thinks the recent Vins were for Sun, unless he meant Sunrise... (2 ships with very similar names!)

Better to think negative and then get a possible surprise! 😅
I asked Mr M what he thought about the Vins that appeared Tuesday because mine was one of them and the delivery dates that were offered to me yesterday were 28/29/30 Sep. This made me question whether they were from Sunrise, as that ship seems likely to arrive too early for the end of month delivery slots. I guess we'll know more when Mr M gets more of a clear view on arrival times. If my car is on Sun, then I'm now worrying about that tropical storm around Taiwan 😧