Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got a message stating

"Tesla Update - Your Model 3 arrival date is being calculated and will show shortly in your Tesla app. We will be in contact soon to ask you to schedule your collection appointment. Please ensure your pre-delivery tasks are completed within the next seven days in your Tesla Account at ts.la/account
Not ready for your Model 3 or need help? Reply here"

But still no vin showing in my account and my trade in still has not been recalulated and valued. Does anyone have experience of this and when everything comes together. I think I've done everything on my profile . Pick up location, PCP credit approved, just waiting to accept the the new trade in offer. Is there anything else I need to do or keep an eye on

I got a message stating

"Tesla Update - Your Model 3 arrival date is being calculated and will show shortly in your Tesla app. We will be in contact soon to ask you to schedule your collection appointment. Please ensure your pre-delivery tasks are completed within the next seven days in your Tesla Account at ts.la/account
Not ready for your Model 3 or need help? Reply here"

But still no vin showing in my account and my trade in still has not been recalulated and valued. Does anyone have experience of this and when everything comes together. I think I've done everything on my profile . Pick up location, PCP credit approved, just waiting to accept the the new trade in offer. Is there anything else I need to do or keep an eye on
I had exactly the same on Friday, I haven’t heard anything else but EDD still Q1 at the moment, I strongly suspect that this is a sign that within the next few days we will be contacted however I replied and all they said is they cannot give any time frame.

Has a body had a text to schedule delivery yet for a car assumed to be on glovis sumit? Specifically for Manchester Trafford centre collection?
Not me. Just the “get ready” text this morning

Tesla Update - Your Model 3 arrival date is being calculated and will show shortly in your Tesla app. We will be in contact soon to ask you to schedule your collection appointment. Please ensure your pre-delivery tasks are completed within the next seven days in your Tesla Account at ts.la/account
Not ready for your Model 3 or need help? Reply here.

Not me. Just the “get ready” text this morning

Tesla Update - Your Model 3 arrival date is being calculated and will show shortly in your Tesla app. We will be in contact soon to ask you to schedule your collection appointment. Please ensure your pre-delivery tasks are completed within the next seven days in your Tesla Account at ts.la/account
Not ready for your Model 3 or need help? Reply here.
I had that one last week. I think the standard protocol is you get the schedule delivery text roughly 7 days after that initial text