Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I searched for puddle lights, couldn't really find any I fancied. Did a bit of googling and found they can (most likely will) void your warranty.
I'm no expert but maybe worth a check 👍
Hope I'm wrong, let me know 👍
I actually didn’t know this, nor did I think it would matter considering how easy they are to install

I’ll find out if it does void the warranty and go from there! Thanks

Nope, I've just tested that and it doesn't work for me. I use the plugin in Brave (or you can use Chrome).
Interesting....

Have just downloaded the Chrome plugin - sure enough, it displays a hidden VIN which isn't there when going into the Linktree source code option. Makes sense that there would be one as received a 'we're calculating your delivery' message earlier in the week.

Reactions: mattdav
Centre console trays
Screen protector (Matt finish)
Illuminated door sills
Puddle lights
Rear boot lining
Rear boot storage bins (for the side)
Samsung T7 SSD (for quicker loading of apps and sentry mode videos)

I think that’s it for now, I was thinking of getting plaster protectors for the side doors, to avoid scuff marks for when the kids climb in
But what about the air vent covers to stop your children dropping marbles under the floor where they will roll around and drive you nuts !!!
I'm having sleepless nights from just reading that thread 😄

But what about the air vent covers to stop your children dropping marbles under the floor where they will roll around and drive you nuts !!!
I'm having sleepless nights from just reading that thread 😄
They're still out of stock 🤣

I rang them last week (before I'd got my hidden VIN) and they said they wouldn't ask for trade-in mileage until I had a firm delivery date.
I'm hoping the value will be the same. I checked on motorway and other sites and they are still offering within a couple of hundred quid the same tradin price as they were back in march. So hope Tesla will be the same as it doesn't give much time to sell it elsewhere and pay the deposit.

Reactions: raretrack
Centre console trays
Screen protector (Matt finish)
Illuminated door sills
Puddle lights
Rear boot lining
Rear boot storage bins (for the side)
Samsung T7 SSD (for quicker loading of apps and sentry mode videos)

I think that’s it for now, I was thinking of getting plaster protectors for the side doors, to avoid scuff marks for when the kids climb in
Where are you getting some of those from? I can't find puddle lights on the Tesla official site (well, not for the Model Y anyway).

I've ordered up the frunk liner, boot liner, under tray liner, boot storage bins and console trays. Considering the T7 Shield SSD.

I'm with Zenith. They tell me they know nothing about Tesla ordering because Tesla do it all directly with the driver. Zenith stopped updating me in September so I went on chat with Tesla. They have allocated me a car, but I have to wait for a txt from them. My order was placed in Feb. I'd go with Tesla I'm afraid.....
Ah understood! Luckily I ordered through Tesla first on the advice of a TA, so the whole way along I’ve been able to check that there’s nothing outstanding on the Zenith side.
Still, all I’m hoping for is an early Christmas present 🤞🏼