Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting...just had a chat with Tesla, apparently am getting USS on my car but the reply on matrix was that only the Performance version gets these (which felt a bit like they couldn't say specifically for my car, since we know UK Model Ys have had them previously). At this point not sure I know what is turning up :)

Hmmm .. at least I know I don't have the USS .. it's a bit of a mixed bag on Glovis Summit then .. what is your batch number ? I'm 553 👏🏼

Reactions: Zwolf
For those that have booked their collection/Delivery

Did Tesla give you 30 days to pickup?

I am on Holiday Dec 6-13th so I’m wondering whether I get my “collection text” 30 days prior to pickup.

Preferably wouldn’t mind picking up end of November, but not sure if Tesla have a 30 day allowance for you

I have a Model Y LR in white with tow hitch ordered on 24th July, with a pick up date of 5th December at Bluewater. I assume the car is on Glovis Summit based on when the hidden VIN appeared (20th Oct I first found it, but could have appeared earlier) and when they asked me to schedule the delivery (31st Oct), but I appear to be one of the latest collections of cars in that batch. I also had to do the USS agreement lots of us have had, the app and website still show just a reservation number, the VIN is still only available in the page source.

I saw some posts about people making payments. Mine is a cash order and my account says "We are drafting up your invoice and will contact you to arrange your final payment.", which it has said pretty much since the day I ordered. Any ideas when I can expect that to change and they'll give me payment details for the balance (only paid the £200 order fee so far).
I'm collection 1st Dec and still waiting on the 'pay us' bit - which to be fair I'm quite happy with given the current interest rates!

I think payment request & reg plates go out together (near as damn it) - I'm expecting communication on this w/c 14th - who knows, maybe sooner 👍

I got a choice between 3 dates, about 30 days in advance. But when I bought my M3 last year I got the choice of one single day, take it or leave it.
My advice is, once you get the link, get it picked asap before the slots get taken.

I got a choice between 3 dates, about 30 days in advance. But when I bought my M3 last year I got the choice of one single day, take it or leave it.
My advice is, once you get the link, get it picked asap before the slots get taken.
Sadly - if this is the case, I will have to delay it slightly as I don’t get back to the UK till 13th Dec.

Hoping I can pickup in a few weeks to avoid the headache

Reactions: Lord Farquad
I have a Model Y LR in white with tow hitch ordered on 24th July, with a pick up date of 5th December at Bluewater. I assume the car is on Glovis Summit based on when the hidden VIN appeared (20th Oct I first found it, but could have appeared earlier) and when they asked me to schedule the delivery (31st Oct), but I appear to be one of the latest collections of cars in that batch. I also had to do the USS agreement lots of us have had, the app and website still show just a reservation number, the VIN is still only available in the page source.

I saw some posts about people making payments. Mine is a cash order and my account says "We are drafting up your invoice and will contact you to arrange your final payment.", which it has said pretty much since the day I ordered. Any ideas when I can expect that to change and they'll give me payment details for the balance (only paid the £200 order fee so far).
Hello, I am also collecting on the 5th from Bluewater. MYLR ordered in late May. My batch number is 547 but like some others I haven't had to accept any USS prompts.

What is your batch number if you don't mind me asking?

Or the numbers mean nothing, if 560 has USS, but 533 and 561 don't have USS
Quite possibly. I’m sure I’ve read somewhere that they’ve stopped sequential VIN batches, although they generally follow the same trend.
Stay tuned in to the Q4 delivery thread for the shock (or not) of the latest features and specs, when the cars actually arrive.

Got the text today to book the slot for collection. Clicked it immediately and only three days to choose from. I thought the delivery/collection window was supposed to be seven days 🤷‍♂️

Not a problem though. Booked the slot and a half day off work. Does anyone really think I'd want to go back into work after collection? 🤣

Reactions: perry12396
Got the text today to book the slot for collection. Clicked it immediately and only three days to choose from. I thought the delivery/collection window was supposed to be seven days 🤷‍♂️

Not a problem though. Booked the slot and a half day off work. Does anyone really think I'd want to go back into work after collection? 🤣
I've booked 2 days lol 😆
Drive/charge/repeat for 48hrs 😜

If you dont mind me asking, when did you get your first initial text "Your Model Y arrival date is being calculated" I suppose the one before your collection text