Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2023 Orders to Delivery for M3 and MY and personal shipping related questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will try to answer all the questions here.
It had about 44% battery left. It was ashes and cleaned up, the retailer took its time with it. We had to wait for about 2 hours to get it. Access to the app was instantaneous although it was through leasing, the fella (Eric) was really helpful. Amazing car, had so much fun today.
Gonna take her to supercharge tonight after 9 in Colchester (near). Thanks for all your support. And yes, it is leasing. I have premium connectivity for 1 month and then I will add it myself… we shall see.

Right. Supercharging is an experience. The car has been humming, buzzing sound, next to vibrating, feeling it faintly in the seat. Not bothered about it, really weird sensation though.
I am in Colchester/Marks Tey super chargers. 12 of them from which only 2 busy, plus myself. One MX left and one MS arrived. Been charging with 145 KWH, now it is slightly dropping to 85 ish. I have another 15 minutes until 80%. If one is having these long trips, it is quite nice to have a nice snooze in the car, like my neighbour does.
Overall, a really nice experience. Supercharging I would use it only if I have to, as it is a bit expensive, yet, I wanted to see how it is like. Waiting on the engineer and landlord to decide which way is the best to install the pod point.
B9F0D1F7-7DB9-40C1-A481-DD1D2691B27F.jpeg

Have a nice one… everyone.

Had my y delivered approx 2pm via a trailer which was unexpected but pleasant surprise. Already swapped out the Gemini wheel covers and updated software. I don’t have Apple Music showing anywhere. Any ideas?
You’ll need to run software update after you have WiFi. I had the same. Took a while to install during which you can’t drive - so bear that in mind.

Reactions: waltonmark
How long roughly does it it?
I think mine took about 10-15 mins.

I was offered it when out at the shops and stupidly scheduled it to start at 12.30pm instead of 12.30am.

Which meant I had to wait a bit before I could drive again.

Also, had a bit of a panic, as at a certain point during the update - you can’t unlock the doors - car is just unresponsive. I didn’t know that at the time so thought my brand new car had developed a fault already (2 hours into ownership!)

Reactions: asl3312
Status
Not open for further replies.