Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK and Ireland Marketplace - For Sale / Wanted / Free

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,
Yes I still have them but the point of giving them away was not wanting to package them up and take them to the post office. I don't have a lot of time for that sort of thing and I never saved any of the packaging from when they arrived.

Sorry.
No worries at all, in my experience, postage at my own convenience, whether royal mail or EVRI in a COOP is far quicker and more convenient than waiting around for somebody to let you down last minute or not show up at all.

I'm after something to throw in, to stop our muddy football kit and boots destroying the car but can then be thrown in the garage out of the way for the rest of the week.

Yep I’m good for that, estimated delivery on Dpd local door to door: (Scotland to England, under 1meter and 15Kg) coming out around £13ish ✅
How would you like to proceed? Having a new account makes DM’s difficult I think. Happy to do whatever works for you though. Maybe email whatsapp or Linkedin?
Started a conversation with you. Hopefully you get the message.

I have a surplus Model S door handle repair kit (the metal cam which is the bit that usually breaks and the improved micro-switch loom). I bought this 'just in case' after having replaced one handle on my MS previously. Surplus now as I sold the MS and bought a M3 last summer. £20 inc post.

EAF757F2-5014-4B66-85C0-F5514264A650.jpeg

I also have the removed door handle (n/s front from memory?) which was replaced - it was the cam that broke on mine. That is also available f.o.c. for anyone that wants it - say £10 for the delivery as its quite heavy.

(I could of course use the kit to repair the broken handle and flog it on theifbay, but I have no way to test the 'repaired' handle having done so and wouldn't like the idea of selling it untested. Also, thought it would be better to help an owner on here)

(Both/either are available for collection from south Manchester. M41 area)

2022 (71 plate) Model Y LR for sale

Grey, 19" wheels, black interior. No other modifications etc. ~3300 miles currently, located in Hampshire. Two scuffed wheels and a 10cm scratch on the bumper, no other damage.

We're selling because we're leaving the UK.

If you're interested please message me. I was offered £51k by motorway.co.uk so I'll entertain offers over that. I can, of course, provide more pictures etc on demand.

car.jpg

I have a surplus Model S door handle repair kit (the metal cam which is the bit that usually breaks and the improved micro-switch loom). I bought this 'just in case' after having replaced one handle on my MS previously. Surplus now as I sold the MS and bought a M3 last summer. £20 inc post.

View attachment 873137

I also have the removed door handle (n/s front from memory?) which was replaced - it was the cam that broke on mine. That is also available f.o.c. for anyone that wants it - say £10 for the delivery as its quite heavy.

(I could of course use the kit to repair the broken handle and flog it on theifbay, but I have no way to test the 'repaired' handle having done so and wouldn't like the idea of selling it untested. Also, thought it would be better to help an owner on here)

(Both/either are available for collection from south Manchester. M41 area)
Looks like the repair kit has been sold.
Still have the scrap metal for any takers.

I ordered 'Ubertine-esque' 18" hub cabs back in August (they took but got bored waiting (they took 9 weeks to arrive!!) and so bought a M3 Performance which means I don't need the hub caps or spolier!

I find the aero hub caps very boring and I don't like the 'alloys' underneath either. I found these and they looked far better and actually very close to the new 'Uberturbine' alloys on the 2021 Performance. Check out this clip to see them on the car!

I also have the spoiler (third party) as well. With these added so the LR, SR or Performance minus, this will transform your M3!!

They are boxed and unopened and happy to send if I get £300 (or very close to it).
Hi do you still have for sale

Model 3 - Alcantara headlining, sun visors, A,B, C pillars.

Very high quality.
Matches the Alcantara on the door cards and really adds a quality feel to the interior.

Sold on a 'swap' basis as I'd need your standard items to re-fit back to my car before it gets traded in.

Parts are easily / quickly fitted in approx 1-2 hours, and can be done on my driveway.

£1000

headlining 4.jpg

headlining 3.jpg

headlining 2.jpg

headlining 1.jpg

Reactions: AndyWW and Caramel