Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK and Ireland Marketplace - For Sale / Wanted / Free

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been given £180 credit towards the purchase of Tesla accessories and apparel, which is valid until 16/03/2023.

Tesla have given me this in recognition of my poor experience and an apology for the delay I experienced in Tesla's Roadside Assistance as I was left waiting on the M1 Northbound motorway for 8 hours.

However, there is nothing from the Tesla Shop that I want to purchase. If there is somebody who would like to purchase the £180 credit in return for £140, please can you let me know?
You available- message me

Sorry forgot to add pictures

u9fvLHD.jpg
Dropping to £50 all in including delivery (real carbon fibre not plastic like others). Rrp £220.

Fits model 3 and model y with central console v2

Hi fellow Tesla owners, I’m taking delivery of my Model Y this Friday. Is anyone looking to downgrade their 20” induction wheels for the Gemini wheels? If anyone you know that might be interested pop me a message.

Cheers
J

Got some brand new unused official mudflats for a model 3 for sale.

Also get a full “carbon” centre console wrap for the 2020 model 3 (old interior). This was bought from Nikola Pro and kept as a spare in case I messed my current one up.

Finally, got what I think is a full “mirror chrome delete” spares. Again, I did a chrome/pillar delete, it appears I have 2 full sets for the mirrors although I can’t be 100% sure it’s complete.

Open to all offers for the mudflaps and the centre console wrap. The Nikola Pro wrap hasn’t let me down in 3 years of ownership and still looks brand new so this spare I have should be just as good.

In terms of the mirror pieces, willing to send to anyone that needs them if they cover postage. I don’t have the full chrome delete to sell so happy to give the spares away.

Attachments

• 1266331C-2C38-4828-8B01-37B275571D2E.jpeg
    1266331C-2C38-4828-8B01-37B275571D2E.jpeg
    394.6 KB · Views: 85
  • 7B6C84DA-F7F7-40AC-A873-7BE97359F8A1.jpeg
    7B6C84DA-F7F7-40AC-A873-7BE97359F8A1.jpeg
    332.7 KB · Views: 42
Got some brand new unused official mudflats for a model 3 for sale.

Also get a full “carbon” centre console wrap for the 2020 model 3 (old interior). This was bought from Nikola Pro and kept as a spare in case I messed my current one up.

Finally, got what I think is a full “mirror chrome delete” spares. Again, I did a chrome/pillar delete, it appears I have 2 full sets for the mirrors although I can’t be 100% sure it’s complete.

Open to all offers for the mudflaps and the centre console wrap. The Nikola Pro wrap hasn’t let me down in 3 years of ownership and still looks brand new so this spare I have should be just as good.

In terms of the mirror pieces, willing to send to anyone that needs them if they cover postage. I don’t have the full chrome delete to sell so happy to give the spares away.
Would love Chrome Delete kit, and have PMd you. Thanks! Mark.

Hi

Anyone selling or know of anyone selling a second hand Tesla powerwall 2? I can get news ones for around 8k,
already have backup gateway,

thanks
I have just been quoted £10k for a new power wall without a gateway (I already have one). Current lead time is over a year, so if I was selling I would want more than the cost of a new one.
You do know that only Tesla approved installers can commission it, so even if you buy one second hand then you need a proper installer to turn it on.

Reactions: Garry TheBiz
SALE - Brand New Rimetrix Laminar set of 4 wheel covers for Model Y 19’ wheels

I’ve got them delivered but looking to get something else. These are brand new Rimetrix Laminar wheel covers brand new and unused.
Will be looking to get £350, collection from Berkshire. (Can post too if you pay for courier)

View attachment 906174

Compatibility:

• The Laminar wheel covers are only compatible with the original OEM Tesla Model Y 19″ Gemini base alloy wheel OEM Part #1188222-00-B (2020-present). They are designed only for this wheel and they will not work with any other wheels.
Features:

• Larger wheel look with the advantages of the 19″ Gemini base wheel
  • Provides efficiency through superior aerodynamics
  • Patent pending snap and lock wheel mounting system
  • Foam padding kit included to help protect the wheel paint
  • Hides any existing rim damage by covering the outside rim edge
  • Protects against curb rash damage
  • Durable in all weather conditions
  • Fast installation
  • Affordable and easy to replace
  • Responsibly manufactured
  • Made in USA

Hi - are you still looking to sell these or have they found a new home? If still available, what’s the lowest price you would let them go for? Pondering whether or not to change up my Gemini wheel covers for something a little different. Thanks.

Hi-Looking to sell a brand new set of 20inch Model Y Induction wheels and Bluetooth sensors I bought on Ebay. Price for both €1,500. Just looking to get my money back here as in the end I decided to go with a Model Y performance.
Induction wheels 1.jpg
Sensors.jpg
Induction wheels 2.jpg