Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK and Ireland Marketplace - For Sale / Wanted / Free

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

I am selling a set of four wheels to fit model S, 10 spoke from around 2016. They have been powder coated in anthracite, and have new all season tyres, neither the wheel nor tyres have been on a car nor driven on road.

[8 images in the ad]

Looking for £1400 but open to discussions.

I am based in Manchester, happy for viewings or could meet halfway, I'd consider delivering if not too far.

They were for winter use on my 2016 MS, but I then went and sold it! I'm happy to answer any questions.

Best wishes

Tony

Attachments

• IMG_1058.jpeg
    IMG_1058.jpeg
    718.3 KB · Views: 80
For sale Official Tesla Model Y and 2017-2023 Model 3 Console Accessory Trays
View attachment 983845

Condition:
As new, no signs of wear or tear. Bought direct from the Tesla store. More details here.
Price: £15 shipped via tracked and signed for within the UK or £11 collected in person from Bath.

Payment via PayPal Gift or Bank transfer.
Sold to @Garry TheBiz

Reactions: Garry TheBiz
Hi all,

I am selling a set of four wheels to fit model S, 10 spoke from around 2016. They have been powder coated in anthracite, and have new all season tyres, neither the wheel nor tyres have been on a car nor driven on road.

[8 images in the ad]

Looking for £1400 but open to discussions.

I am based in Manchester, happy for viewings or could meet halfway, I'd consider delivering if not too far.

They were for winter use on my 2016 MS, but I then went and sold it! I'm happy to answer any questions.

Best wishes

Tony
price reduced to £1299, offers accepted.

wheels and tyres not used since refurb

Tony

Also selling on Gumtree

Unused space saver wheel and tyre for Model S, any year.

£149 - please click on the link above

It's looking for a new home! :)

Tony

See my 4 wheels for sale at Original Alloy Wheel Set of 4 for Tesla Model S, 10 spoke, powder coated, unused all season tyres | in Prestwich, Manchester | Gumtree

I'm probably going to get a Y so need to dispose of my 3. I'm looking at options but I'm wondering if anyone here might be interested. A few headlines:

- 2019 LR AWD in white with black interior and tow bar.
- 54k miles.
- Full battery charging history courtesy of TeslaFi. Hardly ever charged past 80%.
- Low SC usage - mostly AC charging.
- Battery health showing as 92% of original capacity present.
- Tasteful interior tweaks - alcantera dash (not wood) and a steering-wheel display. Both could be removed if necessary.
- Powder-coated 18" wheels with hub covers. Original aero covers available and pristine.
- Sound proofing kits fitted to doors and roof seal.
- All season tyres.
- No prangs. Interior and exterior in very good condition.
- Just MOTed. No finance.

I'm not sure on price but I'll take any sensible offer. I'm not expecting top $.

Let me know via PM if you're interested and I can give photos and more details.

Anyone want mud/splash cards for a Model 3? Got some brand new ones that came with my car. They retail for £49 but open to offers.
You might be talking about the mudflap extensions which used to come with the car routinely, rather than mudflaps proper?

According to previous posters on here, the extensions are next to useless as they catch on speedbumps and any raised road surface you cross. Mine are still in the boot of my car are won't be fitted anytime soon.

You might be talking about the mudflap extensions which used to come with the car routinely, rather than mudflaps proper?

According to previous posters on here, the extensions are next to useless as they catch on speedbumps and any raised road surface you cross. Mine are still in the boot of my car are won't be fitted anytime soon.
Not sure I'd agree with you.
Also there are 2 parts to each side, a short one and then an extension which makes it bigger.

Not sure I'd agree with you.
Also there are 2 parts to each side, a short one and then an extension which makes it bigger.
There was nothing to agree with - I was questioning if he is offering the whole thing or just the extensions, hence the "?".

FOR SALE :

Pair of new (unused) Pilot Sport 4S 235/ 35/ ZR20 T0 acoustic tyres to fit Model 3 Performance. Purchased from Camskill in mid 2020 as a 'just in case' spare set but were never needed. They've been neatly stored vertically in my garage ever since and, as seen from the photos, remain in their orginal delivery wrapping with stickers. These are the Tesla OEM (T0) variant with the foam inner.

Prefer to sell as a pair for £300. I'm in South Wales and am happy to deliver within a reasonable distance or could meet at a convenient Supercharger.
Otherwise, buyer will need to arrange their own courier.

Tyre1.jpg
Tyre2.jpg

Selling a Tesla Model S 21” Sonic Carbon Turbine wheel and tyre package!
All items are in excellent condition, wheels were all refurbished 9 months ago, center caps are all new and the tyres have only been used for c. 3,500 miles approximately 8-9mm (they were fitted this summer so it will be a couple of years before you have to replace them!) and with alloygators for kerb protection.
The Hankook iON evo are specifically tailored for electric vehicles, but also equipped with the best for range, performance, low noise, wet grip and handling.
Package includes:
4x Tesla Turbine 21” wheels
4x Hankook iON evo EV tyres
4 x tyre pressure sensors TPMS
4 x Tesla logo wheel caps
4 X alloygators
Price: £2,600

Attachments

• IMG_4483.jpeg
    IMG_4483.jpeg
    418 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_4481.jpeg
    IMG_4481.jpeg
    431.1 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_4482.jpeg
    IMG_4482.jpeg
    345.7 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_4484.jpeg
    IMG_4484.jpeg
    435 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_4485.jpeg
    IMG_4485.jpeg
    455.4 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_4486.jpeg
    IMG_4486.jpeg
    499.8 KB · Views: 20
  • TESLAOC23_495.jpg
    TESLAOC23_495.jpg
    379.4 KB · Views: 23
FOR SALE
Zaptec GO EV charger in Moss Green. USED for 6 months - no box or anything - just charger and bits.

Retails for £540. Open to offers
Local pickup Cirencester GL7 or will ship for flat rate within UK

FOR SALE
Set of 4 Tesla M3 18 inch alloys with Michelin tyres. Only used for 1000 miles before changing to stiletto alloys. These are the newer 2021 onwards alloys that have Bluetooth TPMS sensors . Wheels are immaculate . £1000
Will add pictures later today

Also selling on Gumtree

Unused space saver wheel and tyre for Model S, any year.

£149 - please click on the link above

It's looking for a new home! :)

Tony

See my 4 wheels for sale at Original Alloy Wheel Set of 4 for Tesla Model S, 10 spoke, powder coated, unused all season tyres | in Prestwich, Manchester | Gumtree

This spare wheel now sold,

Thanks.