Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK and Ireland Marketplace - For Sale / Wanted / Free

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Genuine MENNEKES/TESLA PN:36213, 4m , 32A, Type 2, Mode 3 EV Charging Cable - £80 posted via RMTracked48

Never used, had another longer one for home charging, this was just stored in the Tesla 'just in case' for public chargers.
Very good quality, drive over safe and made in Germany.
Happy to send by Royal Mail Tracked48, included in price.

Are these of any use to someone here in UK? One pair Pirelli PZERO 235/35 R20 92Y T0 ELECT PNCS XL Tyres. 5mm even tread wear. No puncture repairs. DOT 2221.

IMG_3544.jpeg

Genuine TESLA Model S 2016–2020 activated carbon cabin air filter part 1072736-00-B (barely used) for sale (~£15 incl. Royal Mail parcel £3.19 fee):

20240408_214854_DRO.jpg

255 mm long, 180 mm wide, 20 mm high (K 1376A), Made in Poland (likely by Filtron), serial 2223081, TESLA 107273600-B from mobile service.

(Reason: Replaced with premium Mahle LAO 1613. Fitting requires Torx T-20 screwdriver to remove glove box, behind passenger cabin trim)

For sale: Thule EuroClassic 929 tow-ball mounting bike carrier, with extension rail for a fourth bike. Selling as we no longer own a car equipped with a tow-ball.

IMG_3915.jpeg

Extension rail clips onto the outer fixed rail, if needed. It's a bit of a faff, and we only used it the once.

IMG_3916.jpeg

Extension rail has a lower weight limit than the others (25 kg each).

IMG_3918.jpeg

13-pin electrics required, or adapter.

Rack folds backwards by pressing a foot pedal, so car boot can be opened even with the rack fully loaded. Really useful feature!

Will come with two identical keys which fit the bike locks and the tow-ball lock.

Asking £160, collection from Melton Mowbray area.

Steve.

Selling a genuine OEM Model 3 Performance carbon fibre spoiler. Removed from my car when it was replaced with another one.

Condition wise it is good, but there is a spot (pictured) where the clearcoat has failed - this is common sadly, but this would be invisible when fitted if it were installed with it facing down. The new owner will need to apply new 3M double sided tape.

I really can't be bothered to ship this because of the weird size, so looking for someone to collect from the Bath/Bristol area. Looking for £100 no offers.

Attachments

• IMG_7379.jpeg
    IMG_7379.jpeg
    395.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7380 Large.jpeg
    IMG_7380 Large.jpeg
    609.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7381 Large.jpeg
    IMG_7381 Large.jpeg
    616 KB · Views: 2
Is fitting with the white spot on the lower side an option - I though these were asymmetrical in profile?
I want to say yes. I don’t recall ever seeing that spot when it was fitted, it was replaced because it was coming away from the car (sticky tape failed) and the car was in warranty - not because of that mark.

Looking at the “internal” side of it, how would I check which way is up?

The above guide doesn’t mention a “right side up”. From memory (I’m not in front of it now) I don’t think it is asymmetrical in design.

Unlike those instructions my car has two guide pins visible when the spoiler was removed. The ranger fitting the replacement one didn’t have to do anything with masking tape. Maybe later cars removed these pins?

Last edited:
For sale: Thule EuroClassic 929 tow-ball mounting bike carrier, with extension rail for a fourth bike. Selling as we no longer own a car equipped with a tow-ball.

View attachment 1040431

Extension rail clips onto the outer fixed rail, if needed. It's a bit of a faff, and we only used it the once.

View attachment 1040433

Extension rail has a lower weight limit than the others (25 kg each).

View attachment 1040432

13-pin electrics required, or adapter.

Rack folds backwards by pressing a foot pedal, so car boot can be opened even with the rack fully loaded. Really useful feature!

Will come with two identical keys which fit the bike locks and the tow-ball lock.

Asking £160, collection from Melton Mowbray area.

Steve.
Can I take this please. I'll message you.