Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Model 3 Performance 2021 Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to the influx of pictures from those collecting theirs today. They certainly look awesome so far. One more sleep for me (feel like a kid at Christmas šŸ˜‚).

If anybody is collecting from Birmingham NEC see if you can find a black with white interior one!

I need some time away from this forum...still a week to go and I'm getting jealous šŸ„ŗ
@Rookie_Pete I am with you not getting mine until next Wed and this is killing me ;) Really pleased for everyone though been a long wait for some and it has been 'fun' following the discussion on here - it has definitely helped with some of the suggestions and the information sharing - internet at its best!

Reactions: Rookie_Pete
Just recieved another update from Tesla that my car will be delivered tommorow between 8am and the end of the day.

For those who recieved there's today a big congrats guys :D , knowing it's just 1 day for me is still seeming a long time!, Today would of been perefect given the weather.

Reactions: M3Phil
I am so excited by the delivery's being made this week. I just have two 12 hour night shifts to complete before delivery day (Friday). I finish work at 6am on Friday... I have no idea how much sleep I'll get prior to the delivery due to the excitement and unknown delivery time. šŸ˜¬

Reactions: Jez_GB
This looks stunning in real life Sarah

Attachments

• BA6E6859-2345-49C9-8738-AA06836408F6.jpeg
    BA6E6859-2345-49C9-8738-AA06836408F6.jpeg
    649 KB · Views: 63
Status
Not open for further replies.