Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Uk price increase.. again

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This makes no sense. Y LR now looks great value. I’m surprised no Y increase
5620E14A-B99C-401F-9FC5-A35E45C1D0C7.png

I’d imagine the price increase is on new build stock taking into account rising material prices. They’re predicting material costs in 6 months for the deliveries early 2023. They must have a small stock of built Ps (hence the lower lead times). Once these are sold the price will increase too.

YLR and 3LR the same price can only mean they are not currently interested in selling LR 3’s in the UK currently. Perhaps they have built and committed to build extremely large numbers of UK Y’s, so they are pushing people that way. Once this balances out I imagine Y will increase in price.

They must have a small stock of built Ps (hence the lower lead times). Once these are sold the price will increase too.
No that's not how Tesla build and sell their vehicles - there is no stock. If the long lead-times on the other models are due to the large hire company purchases, I doubt they ordered an Ps so there is general availability.

The M3P had such a vastly inflated price compared to other countries that they can afford to take a hit - there is only so much the market can take. £5k difference is probably where the M3P should be compared to the M3LR in terms of what you get.

No that's not how Tesla build and sell their vehicles - there is no stock. If the long lead-times on the other models are due to the large hire company purchases, I doubt they ordered an Ps so there is general availability.

The M3P had such a vastly inflated price compared to other countries that they can afford to take a hit - there is only so much the market can take. £5k difference is probably where the M3P should be compared to the M3LR in terms of what you get.
Crazy thing now is, an LR with red paint, 19s and white interior is only £300 less than the performance!

you can just keep running it can you? I have one applied to an order but not yet verified ( sent photos but no response yet)
I think you can as long you haven’t already saved/accepted a trade in estimate.

It’s strange though, this morning it wouldn’t work on my ipad or on my PC using chrome, just kept coming up with the ”404 page not found” error, but then i tried microsoft edge and it worked!

I think you can as long you haven’t already saved/accepted a trade in estimate.

It’s strange though, this morning it wouldn’t work on my ipad or on my PC using chrome, just kept coming up with the ”404 page not found” error, but then i tried microsoft edge and it worked!
Yes you are correct since mine is applied even though its not accepted it will not do it:
I also got a 404 initially
"There is an active trade-in for this vehicle. Manage and view the status of your trade-in from your delivery profile."
I am still waiting for them to review the pictures I sent them 10 days ago so no idea what they will come back with FAQ says 48 hours