Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Tesla App v4

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On the app where it shows "Location" it opens a map (Apple Maps) showing the car location on my iphone. With a blue dot showing where I am. Is that what you mean?
In the top right hand corner there is an icon with an arrow in it. Tapping this should (and used to) bring up map with directions to your car. It was very useful in large car parks enabling you to go straight to your car.

In the top right hand corner there is an icon with an arrow in it. Tapping this should (and used to) bring up map with directions to your car. It was very useful in large car parks enabling you to go straight to your car.
I understand.

I am using an iphone 11, app v4.3.1 and car is 2021.40.6 for reference.
When I tap that arrow it opens a map and shows me a route to the car exactly as you wish. Currently showing a blue line to the Model 3 and showing a one minute walk.

I am going to suggest that you turn everything off and on again! If that fails to rectify it then you have a problem within your system that I don't have.

Hope that helps.