Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Underwhelmed....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any update on whether it's going to arrive, @JimboM?

As a customer also waiting for delivery this week, I've had nothing written from Tesla/Leaseplan or the delivery company, aside from verbal confirmation from Tesla/Leaseplan, that the car will arrive on Wednesday. Can I trust this advice and plan insurance accordingly...?

Please keep us informed about how yours is looking, @Andyandkar!

No more information at all, just the email saying Tuesday....

not had any txts at all relating to Tesla delivery

all rather poor...

Guess work really as Lex told me it was being delivered from Chipping Warden and that's where autoxp are based. Found the website emailed them and they responded on a Sunday said they'd speak to Tesla who confirmed my details shortly after via email and a phone call. Should be loaded onto autoxp systems today for Thursday delivery.

Did you email them through their contact form on their website or found their email (if yes, would you mind sharing?). I had previously been told by Tesla that my M3 SR+ is on Morning Cara. Last Friday I received a text informing me that my car would be road delivered to my home address on Monday 16th March, between 0900 - 1800 hrs. Unfortunately due to my work commitments I repliend "N" in order to be contacted by a Tesla Advisor. Needless to say I haven't, so this morning I phoned Tesla who said that this delivery is handled by a different team/company and they would be in touch. Despite my request for a delivery at Tesla Birmingham he said that was not possible!
Haven't heard anything from anyone yet. The lack of communication is driving me crazy! Lease Co are completely useless too. I just hope I still get the car now....

No more information at all, just the email saying Tuesday....

not had any txts at all relating to Tesla delivery

all rather poor...

The first communication I’ve had about delivery was a phone call today from Tesla to say it’ll be Thursday and an email to that effect from FleetXP. That was the first written communication.

Something about the process has down doubt, as I had a lot less communication from Lex when delivering my last lease car, a Golf. I was simply told in this case that it’d arrive on a date and I didn’t question it. It arrived on time. This time, I haven’t been able to settle on verbal communication alone.

Has anyone got a Reg number but no delivery/collection date? I've just logged into my Lex portal account and can see a vehicle registration number and estimated delivery date of today but I've not had any communication from anyone.

I doubt it's going to be delivered today and if it does, there is no one at home however does anyone know at what point a vehicle registration would be applied, would you say this means the car is in the country?

Has anyone got a Reg number but no delivery/collection date? I've just logged into my Lex portal account and can see a vehicle registration number and estimated delivery date of today but I've not had any communication from anyone.
Got my reg last week from Lex car is at Chippong Warden depot just waiting for paperwork to be sorted and the delivery arranged hopefully for Thursday. If you've got the reg it should be in the country
I doubt it's going to be delivered today and if it does, there is no one at home however does anyone know at what point a vehicle registration would be applied, would you say this means the car is in the country?

Thanks for the info, I thought the same but expected I would have heard something by now, looks like the information was updated in the Lex portal on the 5th so I was hoping some form of communication by now, even if it's just as simple as where the car is and how someone will notify me of when it will be delivered.

I guess we carry on playing the waiting game, hopefully everything goes smooth and you get you car on Thursday, sounds like a done deal!

Thanks for the info, I thought the same but expected I would have heard something by now, looks like the information was updated in the Lex portal on the 5th so I was hoping some form of communication by now, even if it's just as simple as where the car is and how someone will notify me of when it will be delivered.

I guess we carry on playing the waiting game, hopefully everything goes smooth and you get you car on Thursday, sounds like a done deal!
Hopefully but not confident unless the delivery company contact me today. You are supposed to get at least 48 hours notice prior to delivery.

I got a text message around an hour ago:-

Tesla update: We have not been able to deliver your Tesla yet. However, we want to get your Tesla to you at the earliest possible opportunity. Reply Y by 5:00pm today to receive delivery on Thursday the 12th of March. To take delivery on an alternative date, please respond with DD/MM/YY of your preference. Deliveries are available Monday-Friday.

I've replied with Y but not had any confirmation, I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens on Thursday!

Ok - status change.

M3P has been delivered. Arrived late morning, was able to be updated via a link they texted me prior.

The Tesla app went from saying enable mobile data to telling me I had no Tesla please products. So app did not work until 9pm.

so user experience so far pretty poor.

Then I drove it..... ;)

Good news, how long did they stay after delivering? Did they turn up in the 2 hour slot they suggested?

Good to hear at least one has been delivered successfully if not as originally planned!

Ok - status change.

M3P has been delivered. Arrived late morning, was able to be updated via a link they texted me prior.

The Tesla app went from saying enable mobile data to telling me I had no Tesla please products. So app did not work until 9pm.

so user experience so far pretty poor.

Then I drove it..... ;)
Excellent !

I checked my app last night and the status has changed again. Shows an error message and says that the car has been removed from my account.

Due for delivery tomorrow. We'll see!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200310-223910.png
    Screenshot_20200310-223910.png
    49.7 KB · Views: 39
What did the app say prior to this? mine has always said there are no products linked to your account.
Mine said the same (no products linked) from when I ordered the car in the first week of January right up until last Friday which is when it was supposed to be delivered. The app then activated, showed my car (and my referrals) but it didn't let me see the location of the car as that needs to be configured in the car (I posted a screenshot earlier in this thread). It's now been 'de-activated' and I'm back to the 'no products linked' message. Such fun.