TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Undiscovered Easter Eggs

Discussion in 'Model S' started by sdorn, Apr 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. JPUConn

JPUConn Active Member

Performance doesn't work in my classic S85 or a loaner P85D I had. It did work in a P85 loaner I had recently allowing 70 or Max.

The pressing the badge on the information screen works if you press and hold then swipe right before releasing (at least for me)

2. Drumheller

Drumheller Member

The performance drop down menu appears in my P85+ but it doesn't feel like anything changes when selecting other modes.

3. JohnnyG

JohnnyG Weee!

I think the "Performance" code (not really an Easter Egg; it's meant for OA's to demo different car performance while on a test drive) only works on "P" models. The idea was to take a potential customer out in a Performance model and then let them feel the difference if they selected a non-performance or smaller battery pack. Mine let's me choose from: Max, P90D, 90D, 70D, 70.

4. sdorn

sdorn Director of Awesome

Does this work on P100D? I've tried but couldn't get it to work.

5. cookpwr

cookpwr Member

At least we know for the very first time ever EXACTLY WHEN this will be released.......you guessed it.....on Sunday

6. cookpwr

cookpwr Member

It's all META. Quoting myself. Easter Eggs on Easter and Literally releasing something that's already built and tested with an actual planned launch date/time.

7. ABVA

ABVA Member

• Informative x 1
    • Like x 1
  8. bob_p

bob_p Active Member

Has anyone found the Easter Eggs for media player playlists or the navigation system waypoints?

I'd use those easter eggs more than the sketch pad...

9. David29

David29 Supporting Member

So, if this was ever discovered or revealed, where is it and how does one get to it? I think I missed it....
    Thanks!

10. FlatSix911

FlatSix911 Porsche 918 Hybrid

Tesla releases one-touch in-car access to all its Easter eggs

In order to activate the feature, Tesla owners need to touch the Tesla ‘T’ logo on top of the touchscreen to bring up the car information screen. From there, hold and drag the screen downwards from the top and it should reveal the Easter egg menu.

11. Russell

Russell Supporting Member

It would be awesome if our cars had a feature that would emulate the acceleration of cars like the 911 Turbo, La Ferrari, McLaren 570s,...

• Funny x 2