Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Undiscovered Easter Eggs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For some reason, I could never get this one to work.... :(
Performance doesn't work in my classic S85 or a loaner P85D I had. It did work in a P85 loaner I had recently allowing 70 or Max.

The pressing the badge on the information screen works if you press and hold then swipe right before releasing (at least for me)

I think the "Performance" code (not really an Easter Egg; it's meant for OA's to demo different car performance while on a test drive) only works on "P" models. The idea was to take a potential customer out in a Performance model and then let them feel the difference if they selected a non-performance or smaller battery pack. Mine let's me choose from: Max, P90D, 90D, 70D, 70.

I think the "Performance" code (not really an Easter Egg; it's meant for OA's to demo different car performance while on a test drive) only works on "P" models. The idea was to take a potential customer out in a Performance model and then let them feel the difference if they selected a non-performance or smaller battery pack. Mine let's me choose from: Max, P90D, 90D, 70D, 70.

Does this work on P100D? I've tried but couldn't get it to work.

Any ideas on what the "undiscovered" Easter Eggs out there might be?

index.php
So, if this was ever discovered or revealed, where is it and how does one get to it? I think I missed it....
Thanks!

So, if this was ever discovered or revealed, where is it and how does one get to it? I think I missed it....
Thanks!

Tesla releases one-touch in-car access to all its Easter eggs

In order to activate the feature, Tesla owners need to touch the Tesla ‘T’ logo on top of the touchscreen to bring up the car information screen. From there, hold and drag the screen downwards from the top and it should reveal the Easter egg menu.

It would be awesome if our cars had a feature that would emulate the acceleration of cars like the 911 Turbo, La Ferrari, McLaren 570s,...

• Funny
Reactions: sdorn and MP3Mike