Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Unlimited supercharging for performance model 3's

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
how hard would it be to correct the accounts that were
under the perf upgrade free supercharging, rather than
research each inquiry from those whom were grandfathered
yet account show PPU regardless if they are being charged or not?

My account still says PPU SC. I've supercharged maybe 10-12 times since then? I was charged the first two times (~$25) but then deleted my CC off my account and I can still supercharge, I also sent Tesla an issue regarding the payment, at the same time as deleting my account and I've done about 10+ supercharges since then.

I simply removed my CC from my Tesla account, I was at first showing charges to it each time I supercharged, now I don't see any cost when I supercharge.

My account still says PPU SC. I've supercharged maybe 10-12 times since then? I was charged the first two times (~$25) but then deleted my CC off my account and I can still supercharge, I also sent Tesla an issue regarding the payment, at the same time as deleting my account and I've done about 10+ supercharges since then.

If you have no Credit Card on file, Tesla will charge for supercharging fees when you take your car in for service... :cool:

• Informative
Reactions: Jedi2155