Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Unlimited supercharging for performance model 3's

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FYI:

I took delivery Friday, and my MyTesla page for the car shows PPU Supercharging, however....I've visited 3 different superchargers now and have not been charged. So they got it right on the car/supercharger handshake, but the website is a little off.....

That's pretty much the experience of everybody when they first get the car. In a week or 2 it will start charging you.

I was charged once, $14 and change. I "asked a question" in my account and no one got back to me about it.

Since then I charged and it appeared in-car as $0.78 (I charged maybe 30-49% so it should have been more) and the charge never actually hit my card.

Yes! It appears so! On the Tesla Referral Program Website: "All Model 3 Performance orders placed before August 1, 2018 will be given unlimited Supercharging, no referral required."

Can someone please verify that you get free unlimited supercharging if you ordered before Aug 1st. My delivery advisor Brandon Voss is not willing to give me free unlimited supercharging on my 3PD+ as “I ordered it before Aug 1st.” After waiting for over 2 years to configure it. Need some references please.
Double check your accounts also esp if you have a 3PD +/- and ordered before Aug 1st.

Can someone please verify that you get free unlimited supercharging if you ordered before Aug 1st. My delivery advisor Brandon Voss is not willing to give me free unlimited supercharging on my 3PD+ as “I ordered it before Aug 1st.” After waiting for over 2 years to configure it. Need some references please.
Double check your accounts also esp if you have a 3PD +/- and ordered before Aug 1st.
Call Tesla Customer Service - Not Brandon.

I was sold unlimited supercharging and didn’t get it. Tesla has given me the runaround for a month now.
I bought a 3P via a referral link. It said "Free Unlimited Supercharging" on the 3P, as it does now.
I ordered the car then and there, on 8-2-18. The referral was confirmed to the referrer.
However, my account says “Pay Per Use Supercharging”.
The delivery people have been unable to fix it. They “submitted a case”. Thanks.
It has really soured my experience. I love the car, not the company.
I posted on this on Tesla‘s site I was called a troll and a lot of other names suggesting that I am ungrateful. I found that bizarre.

I was sold unlimited supercharging and didn’t get it. Tesla has given me the runaround for a month now.
I bought a 3P via a referral link. It said "Free Unlimited Supercharging" on the 3P, as it does now.
I ordered the car then and there, on 8-2-18. The referral was confirmed to the referrer.
However, my account says “Pay Per Use Supercharging”.
The delivery people have been unable to fix it. They “submitted a case”. Thanks.
It has really soured my experience. I love the car, not the company.
I posted on this on Tesla‘s site I was called a troll and a lot of other names suggesting that I am ungrateful. I found that bizarre.

You ordered your car on 8/21 and got your car already?

• Helpful
Reactions: Silver Ghost