Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Unplugged Performance Ascension Front Fascia System

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This fascia looks fantastic. My only concern is the air intakes on the sides (front fender vent-air intakes) appear to be unfinished (from website photo gallery) in that they appear surface cut, without any interior returning material or liner. Can you provide my close-up photos of this area and comment on this feature? Will photos of white or lighter paint colors (which show surface details better) be forthcoming on your website?

Reactions: Pkmmte
I love the look of this bumper, and I am almost ready to put the pre-order in.

3 questions:

1. Is there a deadline for the pre-order discount?
2. How long after the fascia system is released do we have until we have to send the rest of the payment? (I would like to try to time this to be around the time I get the car itself.)
3. How do you mount a front plate to it? I, unfortunately, live in a state that requires them.

Our Model 3 demo car with the first production-spec Ascension Fascia is currently on display at the 2018 SEMA Show in Las Vegas. Here is a quick walkaround:

We're getting ready to begin shipping to pre-order holders very soon.

With regards to the questions above, the fascia is produced in urethane, and the ducts on either side function in an identical manner to the factory units, even utilizing the same outlets in the factory fender liners.

I remember buying front fascia's from Stillen or other vendors for 4-600 for other cars... I guess I am getting old. 2K is just too rich for me. Maybe someday when I am ready to repaint the stock bumper I will check back in. Looks way better than stock though.

I thought about a pre-order but looking at the photo and video I decided that a really don't like the sharp line on the leading edge of the fascia. If it was more rounded I might think differently, but the edge is way out of character with the major lines on the rest of the car.

• Disagree
Reactions: 4hs93lsi2