Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Unplugged Performance Dual Rate LOWERING Spring Set

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can see the difference in drop between the Moderate and Mild springs. The gap looks a touch wider as expected for the Mild springs. I'm just wondering if UP ever fixed the problem with the rears being lower than the fronts. It's hard to tell from the pics.
Uneven lowering between the front & rear has been a "thing" since as far back as I can remember. Spring makers almost always lower the rear a lot more than the front for some odd reason, which makes no sense to me. The rear is where you'd see the most dynamic load, from passengers and whatever you can stuff into the trunk, and thus you'd want more suspension travel range. I mean unless you're significantly upping the spring rate (which would require that to be matched with appropriate dampeners), lowering the rear more than the front just results in making the car look like it's always trying to take off from a runway.

Raising this thread from the dead.

From my understanding they just got the new batch of moderate springs that correct the front and back ride height issue. I will be going to them and getting them installed on the 30th, will post pictures after.

Any updates or results on the 'revised' springs?

I am on backorder status for their moderate performance dual motor springs and am a bit worried about rake at this point. Considering cancelling my order and going with MP coilovers, especially if UP isn't responsive to email or PMs.

This would be great. It looks like the rear of my car is lower than the front. It is quite annoying. Would be nice if they could remedy this for people that already own the springs at a discount or maybe even at no charge parts wise.

Do you have a clunking noise from the rear with unplugged performance moderate springs?

My springs make a clunking noise on every bump and I think the rear being lowered more than the front just doesn't look right.

Do you have a clunking noise from the rear with unplugged performance moderate springs?

My springs make a clunking noise on every bump and I think the rear being lowered more than the front just doesn't look right.

No clunking noises. Did you put all the rubber bits back in the same way they came out? I had a hard time with the bottom ones the first time I did it. Getting those little rubber nubs into the proper holes.

Looking to purchase a set! But i have a question...

How long will my shocks last when I install these Moderate Lowering Spring set?
Given my experience with Lowering Springs, the shocks will generally be shot in about 1-2 years time.
Looking around and your springs are on the top of my list!

Thank you,