Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Update 2023.20

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like week 20 software is a thing and may be the first update for us who sadly missed the 2023.12.10 updates because we’re on 2023.12.100.
IMG_0681.jpeg

Does the most recent 2023.20.4.1 remove the ability to check new software every 24hrs?
My software got updated (had to call service center to refresh backend as I wasn’t getting OTA).
Now it says updated as of June 15. Car hasn’t tried to check if any new updates were pushed.

Asking to check if this will be an ongoing issue with my car or Tesla decided to change how updates are going to be pushed.

If someone on 2023.20.4.1 can try to refresh and see if system is checking update, it would be helpful.

If someone on 2023.20.4.1 can try to refresh and see if system is checking update, it would be helpful.

I guess I'm confused. I didn't realize there was a way to ask for updates to be made available by checking if I have the latest update. Despite me knowing there are later versions of FSD software available, my car always responds that I have the latest update available for my car.

As my car is not parked where it is on wifi, I need to move it and set aside dedicated times to download updates. At times, I've arrived at my car in the morning with an update pushed and installed via LTE.

When updating something like a Christmas Update with a games pack part of it, my car will download and update at our Tesla SC (its where I do my downloading and often install as well if I have the time) and then, 5 minutes later down the road, another update will be made available, usually just the games, so I then live with the update available icon for the next few weeks/months since I don't use the car for games. It would be great if I could just query if I have everything and then get the icon for the second part of the update before leaving wifi range.

I guess I'm confused. I didn't realize there was a way to ask for updates to be made available by checking if I have the latest update. Despite me knowing there are later versions of FSD software available, my car always responds that I have the latest update available for my car.

As my car is not parked where it is on wifi, I need to move it and set aside dedicated times to download updates. At times, I've arrived at my car in the morning with an update pushed and installed via LTE.

When updating something like a Christmas Update with a games pack part of it, my car will download and update at our Tesla SC (its where I do my downloading and often install as well if I have the time) and then, 5 minutes later down the road, another update will be made available, usually just the games, so I then live with the update available icon for the next few weeks/months since I don't use the car for games. It would be great if I could just query if I have everything and then get the icon for the second part of the update before leaving wifi range.
When you go to software tab, does it show you the date your software is up to date by? In the past, was able to check every 24hrs and page would get updated. Now it’s stuck at date version 20.4.1 was installed