Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2023.20.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also known as the '[UK] where is 2023.16.x' thread...

Early hints of 2023.20.x. Nothing official yet, but keep your eyes peeled.

What info there is shows a pretty basic release, but it is early days. Purely speculation, along with an AWOL 2023.16.x and a bit of wishful thinking, maybe a bit more going on under the hood, and I'm not talking about what is controlling the windscreen wipers... If I had a £ for everytime I had thought that, I would be richer than EM...

IMG_6032.jpeg

Haven't installed yet. Don't want to interrupt charging. But confirms that it's a minor release.

View attachment 945546

Haven't installed yet. Don't want to interrupt charging. But confirms that it's a minor release.

That exactly matches the early reveals so would seem they have reliable sources.

Global TMC thread from end of May.

Last edited:
That exactly matches the early reveals so would seem they have reliable sources.

Global TMC thread from end of May.
Haven’t the usual suspects also said it would be an FSDb release which it doesn’t seem to be on what we’ve seen so far, although t he tires bit they seem to got right. Not that we’ll get FSDb but there’s been more than one ‘this is single stack, even AP benefits’ comments by them which either haven’t been true or single stack is sadly going to make no difference

I noticed the fan speed dial this morning (which is my immediate function via the left scroll wheel at the mo) is more middle/left of the card now than on the far right where it was a bit tricky to see previously. Not noticed anything else yet....

(also posted in old 2023.12 thread....)

Any feedback from those that have it?
So far:

'Current trip' has time instead of kWh used - but it was wrong. I went out briefly to take my daughter to school. Maybe 10 minutes. [Wouldn't normally drive her but she's in the middle of her GCSEs this week]. Went out again about 40 minutes later - trip said I had been driving for 52 minutes. Did a 2 button reset but haven't had the chance to retest.

Can now see output from all nine cameras, but only in Park. While moving it's only the rear-facing three.

• Helpful
Reactions: MrBadger