Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Updated to 2023.44.30 (cabin camera enforcement) Anyway to roll back??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There is never a way to roll back. And this is something you agreed to when you bought the car because you agreed to the End User Software Licensing Agreement.

If you find the car undriveable due to cabin camera enforcement, you were never using AP properly. Since you can't use AP properly, I suggest you sell the car because between the requirement to allow your car to change as tesla sees fit, when tesla chooses to do it, how tesla chooses to do it, and, the fact that AP won't work for you, the car is obviously a poor fit for you.

There is never a way to roll back. And this is something you agreed to when you bought the car because you agreed to the End User Software Licensing Agreement.

If you find the car undriveable due to cabin camera enforcement, you were never using AP properly. Since you can't use AP properly, I suggest you sell the car because between the requirement to allow your car to change as tesla sees fit, when tesla chooses to do it, how tesla chooses to do it, and, the fact that AP won't work for you, the car is obviously a poor fit for you.
One more point, how u feel in the next update if Tesla start disable certain features of the infotainment like other manufacturers using CarPlay ? You cannot enter destination address unless the car is parked or via speed dial. You have do agree to the terms and customs and attentiveness disclosure on every start, you cannot use video FaceTime when the phone is plugged. These are all giving Tesla the edge over CarPlay

One more point, how u feel in the next update if Tesla start disable certain features of the infotainment like other manufacturers using CarPlay ? You cannot enter destination address unless the car is parked or via speed dial. You have do agree to the terms and customs and attentiveness disclosure on every start, you cannot use video FaceTime when the phone is plugged. These are all giving Tesla the edge over CarPlay

How I feel doesn't matter. It is an effin tesla and tesla doesn't give a *sugar* about me and my feelings. It didn't care when it took away my car's radar and it didn't care when it took away front passenger access to voice command. This company simply doesn't care about what its customers think.

If you have control over which car you own, then you can choose to shut up and sell. Save yourself. My only hope is that either my husband will die or he'll get sick and tired of features being effed up and agree to sell the car. In the meantime, I have to spend hours keeping up to date on my effin car, figuring out which updates to avoid for as long as possible and which are required to correct stuff tesla broke in previous OTAs.

First drive on 44.30.2 and no forward collision audible warning or visualization lines. Also, a car crossed in front of me with no recognition from the car. This always would alert both audibly and visually. Wonder what other “improvements “ have been made.

Tesla fanboys will continue to cope with the nerfed AP update by accusing those that complain of "not driving the car properly." It's unfortunate that no one has figured out how to jailbreak Tesla's software. In the meantime, I will leave wifi disconnected and will hold onto 2023.44.1 until the update is completed by force.

EV6/Corolla/Prius with Comma AI Openpilot is improving while Autopilot/Autosteer/FSD is regressing wtih every update...

Tesla fanboys will continue to cope with the nerfed AP update by accusing those that complain of "not driving the car properly."
If you think it’s bad with t owners, try a rivian forum.

Tesla owners can be objective, forum admins don’t ban people for talking about their vehicle/service/employee problems. Unlike Rivian forums.

Rivian subreddit is cancerous towards opinions that differ from the echo chamber.