Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

updates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
48.26 is not v11 :( It sounds like V11 won't be released until next month.

While I'd love to get FSD with city streets working now, it is probably better for Tesla to release it on 1/1 or later so they can recognize the remaining FSD funds for Q1, which is historically a very slow quarter. It will help them remain profitable for Q1.

48.26 is not v11 :( It sounds like V11 won't be released until next month.

While I'd love to get FSD with city streets working now, it is probably better for Tesla to release it on 1/1 or later so they can recognize the remaining FSD funds for Q1, which is historically a very slow quarter. It will help them remain profitable for Q1.

Thanks that's what I thought. So now I wonder what nifty new eatures basic AP folks will get?

So is 48.26 the same thing as Version 11? I'm so confused with how Tesla rolls out SW updates and Operating System updates. When I think of a new Version I think of it like Apple release a new Operating System update like iOS 14, not all the little updates that happen all the time to the OS.
The release numbers (eg., 2020.48.26) are different than the software version (eg v10.2).

As you noted, Apple communicates software releases by version number and not software build / release number. I’d say using the software release number is easier for Tesla engineers to know what car is running exactly what build vs looking at a car’s software version number and having to reverse engineer it to which build number it is.

As someone who works in the software product world, I prefer the release/build numbers. :)

Reactions: Krock65
I think the MPH location was a good move but shrinking the size isn’t helpful. Also, do not like the warning lights all on the left side of the display. When they were all on top, it was clear at a glance when something was lit. Now, I can’t even see the parking brake indicator as it’s on the bottom left hidden by the wheel.

here’s hoping v11 will have a new music interface.

Reactions: frankvb