Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

USB Power outlets for rear passengers 2.1 AMPS each X 4

Xenoilphobe

Jan 2, 2014
Fairfax County, Virginia
My latest modification is one I will probably never use, but my passengers will!

right rear passenger power port.jpg
2.jpg
USB left rear passenger.jpg

Reactions: spottyq and GWord

Xenoilphobe

Jan 2, 2014
Fairfax County, Virginia
Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: ChrisJ

Xenoilphobe

Jan 2, 2014
Fairfax County, Virginia
My car now has 10 USB ports and 3 power ports.
In my house everyone has an iPhone and and iPad, pulse Bose or Beats headphones and I got tired of the bitching on car trips, everyone has two ports to manage... leave mine alone.

I ended up removing the rubber covers on the USB ports, but left rubber covers on the power ports so I wouldn't have an exposed active power port.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Mickie

Duffer

TSLA Long
Oct 19, 2017
NorCal
Well done.

Our MS is currently "in production" but like most on the forum I'm already looking for ways to make our cars better.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC