Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Used Tesla Model 3s pricing error?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got a pretty good deal on a Model 3 located in NJ as well. My sales rep is still confirming that the price is accurate because of the insanely low price (according to her) of $33900. See features below:

2019 Model 3 Standard Range Plus Rear-Wheel Drive w/ 400 miles
Pearl White Paint
19’’ Sport Wheels
All Black Partial Premium Interior
Full Self-Driving Capability

I really want a long range. But do you think this deal is worth it?? I can always upgrade to a long range in a year or two.

Attachments

• 6B378824-A950-4A08-B6D6-EF1E0F9C9A75.jpeg
    6B378824-A950-4A08-B6D6-EF1E0F9C9A75.jpeg
    164.7 KB · Views: 86
I got a pretty good deal on a Model 3 located in NJ as well. My sales rep is still confirming that the price is accurate because of the insanely low price (according to her) of $33900. See features below:

Pearl White Paint
19’’ Sport Wheels

I really want a long range. But do you think this deal is worth it?? I can always upgrade to a long range in a year or two.

Spec'd out new that's $46,490 so I'd say that's a pretty damn good deal. No surprise if they don't give it to you for that price...

Pearl White Paint
19’’ Sport Wheels

Hello, would you be able to pm me the contact details of your sales rep ? I would love to check if there are other deals like this ? Thx in advance

Hello, would you be able to pm me the contact details of your sales rep ? I would love to check if there are other deals like this ? Thx in advance

Sales rep did not find me this deal. By sales rep, I meant the person who contacted me after I made the reservation on the Tesla website. It was one of those lighting deals that Tesla posted on their site on Wednesday the 21st.

IMG_2443.JPG
I picked Deep Blue AWD Long range white premium interior with 231 miles.

Friday night "CPO Price massacre" at $38600, renegotiated price $42200. After driving for 12 hours trying to get home, discount or not, Tesla should be selling this car for way more than what they are asking. I could see other cars manufacture trying to sell same car for $70000 or more

I think even new Model 3 AWD LG at price range $48000 is still bargain! I am going to be buy another one later this year.

Thats an amazing deal. They were normally 45'ish used just prior to this right??

2018 Model 3 LR AWD, 3k miles, Black on Black with Aero for $39,900. Shipping makes it $41,900. I know its still a decent price but I feel they have the sale again and i might fine one closer. If interested PM me.
View attachment 446306 I picked Deep Blue AWD Long range white premium interior with 231 miles.

Friday night "CPO Price massacre" at $38600, renegotiated price $42200. After driving for 12 hours trying to get home, discount or not, Tesla should be selling this car for way more than what they are asking. I could see other cars manufacture trying to sell same car for $70000 or more

I think even new Model 3 AWD LG at price range $48000 is still bargain! I am going to be buy another one later this year.

Congrats on the ride! I'm waiting to get my blue LR RWD, and hopefully it will be ready for pickup next weekend.

View attachment 446306 I picked Deep Blue AWD Long range white premium interior with 231 miles.

Did they actually let you know when it shipped or just when it got there?

They gave me the standard "15-20" business days verbiage but I can't imagine that it will really take that long.